the Rift

[OPEN] Home sweet home?

Parelia Posts: 210
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3 :: 7:: Frostfall HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Penna :: Peregrine Falcon :: None Parelia

Parelia
info or quote

Parelia had left Artemis on the way to her new homeland, Artemis was one of the first horses she had met here and she was extremely excited to see her new home and meet her new family. Her strong teal and cream wings propelled her smoothly and effortlessly through the warm air. I was early morning and the air was still cool and the glorious sun had just topped the horizon. Taking advantage of the sun she flew even with the shinning orb making it harder to spot her small slender form floating through the air. Her ears were pricked and her nostrils were dilated as she slowly flew closer towards the ground. The herd’s scent was evident here and her excitement was mounting.

Spiraling down in a board arch she lowered her dainty body towards the ground. She landed with a soft thump her head and tail raised curiously. Her bright white and cremello tobiano pelt seemed to glow pink along with her cream and teal feathers. Stomping her hoof excitedly she let out a shrill whinny calling some of her herd towards her. She kept her wings out stretched soaking up the sunlight. ‘I hope someone from my new family comes to great me.’ She smiled softly and in her heart of hearts she was really hoping it would be a stallion. Her long slender neck was arched proudly, and her long flowing cream and teal streaked tail was raised billowing around her in the slight sporadic breeze.

-----------------------------------
Speech Thoughts
Words:250
OOC: Smashes head on keyboard terrible sorry!! She'll be better next post.

[Image: 54a664c1065ed][Image: 542f83afbdf08]
Please tag Parelia! Attack at anytime

Messages In This Thread
Home sweet home? - by Parelia - 10-06-2013, 07:53 PM
RE: Home sweet home? - by Arrane - 10-07-2013, 01:02 PM
RE: Home sweet home? - by Parelia - 10-09-2013, 09:20 PM
RE: Home sweet home? - by Arrane - 10-17-2013, 09:17 AM