the Rift

[OPEN] Home sweet home?

Arrane Posts: 127
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.2 hh :: 5 years
Orinthia
In the deep recesses of his mind, a familiar name started stinging his heart again, but he forced himself not to think of her. She was long gone, following the wind. Sometimes he thought a different fate befell her. Not of the curiosity to wander the world, but of death. Did his beloved die? Shuddering almost visibly, he focused himself on the lady before him instead of letting the past haunt him once more. Why did every pale mare he met have to remind him of the other gal that captivated his eye?

The female that landed neatly tucked in her wings besides her lithe curves. She resembled femininity itself in his eyes, with graceful features such as soft eyes and a billowing mane. If only brutes could be as beautiful as their counterparts. Awaiting her reply, her amiable voice sounded through the warm Bird song air, like the sun smiling upon the Earth.

"It's a pleasure Parelia, and I'm glad you have decided to join the Foothills", his voice was sincere and all beginnings of suspicion vanished immediately once she said she was recruited by their general. Her eyes seemed to shine even brighter after she mentioned the word home. Yes, that was the same look that Arrane bore when he was first accepted to be a Foothills warrior. "I see that you are very glad to be in the Foothills. I was the same way", trying to start up a conversation, he felt as if he wanted to get to know his new herd mate better.

Watching as her warm, brown eyes gazed upon the foothills territory, a flirty smile started appearing as he knew what he was going to say. Of course he meant every single word of it. "It's extremely pretty out here, but not as lovely as you", with a wink at the end of the sentence he gazed at her once more. Yes, Parelia was gorgeous.

ooc// So sorry for the wait ;_;

Messages In This Thread
Home sweet home? - by Parelia - 10-06-2013, 07:53 PM
RE: Home sweet home? - by Arrane - 10-07-2013, 01:02 PM
RE: Home sweet home? - by Parelia - 10-09-2013, 09:20 PM
RE: Home sweet home? - by Arrane - 10-17-2013, 09:17 AM