the Rift

[PRIVATE] The Mourning Hour

Onni the Illuminant Posts: 194
Hidden Account
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2hh :: 8 Buff: SWIFT
Lyhty :: Diamond Firetail Finch :: Sing Boom Boom!

onni.</style>

Perhaps I should take to following sun then. The shaman smiles, a blessed expression. Just the thought of the Lord of Light is enough to lift her spirits. If he would to gain a follower out of this friendship, Onni would be glad. The golden deity had been misunderstood by many, especially following the Tallsun of his wrath. However, the painted girl always suspected the harsh and often cruel words and actions of the Sun were due to a sensitive if not guarded heart. He who fights the hardest has the largest heart, at least according to her mother.

"He is a kind soul," the healer says mostly to herself, though certainly loud enough for Carnesîr to hear. There is plenty that she could say to sway the stallion toward the path of fire and light, but he was not requesting a sermon. Instead, she stands with a blissful smile on her face, looking blindly past the rain falling around them. It is not until the grullo speaks again that she returns to reality, glancing toward the dark shrouded face.

Finally, something disturbs her inner peace. It is not particularly surprising, but Carnesîr would likely not be welcomed warmly in her home. Shifting her weight about on her legs, rain soaking through her coat and wings, Lyhty chirping uneasily from his canopy beneath the feathered limbs. While Onni trusted the stallion, she doubted that any in her herd would be too fond of his visit, seeing as they were recently invaded by his herd.

A frown grows on her face. "I..." Looking from the ground toward his retreating eyes, the shaman feels the pull of guilt. Her trust should be enough to guide him safely through her home. Kri would likely not understand, but Midas was reasonable. "I will take you, if you wish." A weak smile, but still as genuine as ever.

WHAT IS TO GIVE LIGHT MUST ENDURE BURNING.
credits: aquiloniuslupus, hjr-photography, chocomix, and roar-shack-stock @ dA.com
& wolfgangstaudt @ flickr
 just enough dark to see</style>
  how you're the light over me.</style>

Messages In This Thread
The Mourning Hour - by Carnesîr - 10-06-2013, 08:36 PM
RE: The Mourning Hour - by Onni - 10-06-2013, 10:21 PM
RE: The Mourning Hour - by Carnesîr - 10-12-2013, 01:26 PM
RE: The Mourning Hour - by Onni - 10-12-2013, 05:26 PM
RE: The Mourning Hour - by Onni - 10-20-2013, 11:50 PM
RE: The Mourning Hour - by Carnesîr - 11-11-2013, 01:20 PM
RE: The Mourning Hour - by Onni - 11-16-2013, 05:55 PM