Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 8 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Equine :: 16h :: 6 HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable

Solace

So wake me up when it's all over
When I'm wiser and I'm older
All this time I was finding myself
And I didn't know I was lost

Solace felt the wind blow through his fur, and it caused his long forelock to whip about. It was a bit irritating, but he made no notion to fix it. Throughout the day he had been searching for new blood within the Threshold. His herd was slowly rebuilding itself, but they still had a ways to go before they were back to their old strength. Their numbers were still low and it was up to him and the others to bring in newcomers. He had been frequenting the Threshold enough that he was beginning to feel comfortable moving about. He was also improving at picking up the signals of strangers arriving in Helovia for the first time.
A short distance away he heard a voice speaking. Immediately, Solace moved at a slow trot to see what newcomer had entered the Threshold. A white stallion was speaking to a winged mare. Based on the mare’s body language, Solace sensed she was far more than exhausted. He was a weary traveler like himself when he first arrived within Helovia. Yet he had been desperate to find a warm place before nigh fell and frostbite took him. This mare just seemed desperate for a place to rest.
Slowly he stepped out from the trees. He silently dipped his head at the mare first and then a stallion. “Greetings,” he said softly. “I am Solace. I don’t know what this stallion has offered you, but before you accept I ask you will at least listen to my own offer.” He paused for a brief moment and glanced over at the other stallion. “I can tell that you are tired and weary, and I was in a similar physical shape when I first arrived here in Helovia. I hail from a place called the Foothills, and this place has become my home.” He paused again, allowing things to soak in. “I would like to offer you a place within our Foothills. We are a family that is loyal to one another. The Foothills would be a safe place, a place that could become home to you if you so desire.” He kept his blue eyes on the mare for a short moment, and then looked over at the other stallion. “I realize I am being rather forward, but I hope you will at least consider my offer. But I do understand I this place does not appease to you.”
"Speech”

Messages In This Thread
[OPEN] dreams are for those who sleep - by Cantante - 10-07-2013, 01:39 AM
RE: [OPEN] dreams are for those who sleep - by Solace - 10-08-2013, 12:03 AM
RE: [OPEN] dreams are for those who sleep - by Cantante - 10-09-2013, 02:00 AM
RE: [OPEN] dreams are for those who sleep - by Cantante - 10-15-2013, 12:59 AM
RE: [OPEN] dreams are for those who sleep - by Cantante - 10-16-2013, 12:54 AM