the Rift

[OPEN] dreams are for those who sleep

Cantante Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Lucky Cantante… lucky, lucky, lucky…

I know it and I know also that this fabulous luck of mine is bound to run out sometime. I can only hope that I do not bring misfortune down on anyone else when it does. Still, for now today my luck holds. Solace has my trust and gratitude if nothing more than that for now. Well aware of these limitations he has still agreed to give me the aid I requested. There is merit in both of the options put to me and I simply can not bring myself to choose between them knowing as little as I do. At least now I will not have to face this unknown place completely alone as I learn about it and continue my fruitless search.

All of those problems are for another dawn, somewhere in the future when I’ve recovered from this foolhardy misuse of my body. For now I will concentrate and moving safely to whatever rest place he plans to take me and hope that I make it there before the exhaustion gets the better of me.

The winged mare stands, back to the creek, posture defeated but eyes hopeful as she studies the larger male. His reaction to her and the things she has said, the choices she has made or decided not to make just yet, is nothing but acceptance. It is clear that she is grateful for his willingness to promise help and protection without forcing promises in return. She says nothing more for there is nothing more to say just now. Instead she simply bobs her head and moves back to his side ready to follow where he might choose to lead her.

@[SOLACE]

ooc: Yes please! Thanks! If you start the next thread (foothills?) I will respond as soon as I am able to.

Messages In This Thread
[OPEN] dreams are for those who sleep - by Cantante - 10-07-2013, 01:39 AM
RE: [OPEN] dreams are for those who sleep - by Cantante - 10-09-2013, 02:00 AM
RE: [OPEN] dreams are for those who sleep - by Cantante - 10-15-2013, 12:59 AM
RE: [OPEN] dreams are for those who sleep - by Cantante - 10-16-2013, 12:54 AM