the Rift

If I Run Will You? {Open}

Cypress Posts: 72
Hidden Account
Filly :: Unicorn :: 12 hands :: 10 months
Cy

Cypress
The Kind

The heat scorched Cypress's back as she trotted up to a forest, a shaded area. In her travels she had met tons of equines pegasi and unicorns. They had told her about this place called Helovia. One time she stayed with a wise old mare, she told her the story of helovia and how it grew. Cypress had loved listening to the stories. But she never lingered too long in one place. As Cypress walked into the forest her hoof steps were light and trembling, even though she loved being in a new land she was frightened about all the new things that could be lurking in the shadows. Other unicorns maybe.

Trotting, Cypress managed some energy. She had been exploring for a long time with the scorching heat weighing on her back and neck. She hated the heat. But now she was in the shade, panting. Her rose was scorched and her light green eyes dull with tire. Sighing Cypress shook herself and caught her own attention once again. Just like snapping out of a daydream. Looking around the Dark brown filly saw some light creeping out of the covering of trees and decided to rest.

She took her time getting over to the warm spot in the sun, she liked taking her time when she was tired. Cypress knelt and fell to the ground as she was attempting to lay down gracefully she was so tired she couldn't hold herself up. She lay there in the sunlight for a long while as she let herself drift off at times. But she always remembered what the old mare had said, it was a dangerous place in Helovia's threshold, and that she should always stay alert if she ever had gone there.

The sun's rays beamed across her back as she thought about the old mare and all the other horses she had met in her journeys and how much she would miss them, if she stayed here. Would she be an Outcast? No, certainly not. She just needed some time to think about what she would do here and why.

"Speech." Words:351 {OOC: How was that?}

[Image: 15d7tjd.jpg]
Permission for magic or cruelty directed to Cypress at all times. But not death.
Pixel-Tamme

Messages In This Thread
If I Run Will You? {Open} - by Cypress - 10-07-2013, 02:26 AM
RE: If I Run Will You? {Open} - by Azarel - 10-07-2013, 08:43 AM
RE: If I Run Will You? {Open} - by Cypress - 10-07-2013, 06:30 PM
RE: If I Run Will You? {Open} - by Azarel - 10-08-2013, 12:16 AM
RE: If I Run Will You? {Open} - by Cypress - 10-08-2013, 12:54 AM
RE: If I Run Will You? {Open} - by Harmony - 10-08-2013, 01:00 AM
RE: If I Run Will You? {Open} - by Azarel - 10-08-2013, 01:22 AM
RE: If I Run Will You? {Open} - by Arrane - 10-08-2013, 01:56 AM
RE: If I Run Will You? {Open} - by Circuta - 10-08-2013, 01:57 AM
RE: If I Run Will You? {Open} - by Cypress - 10-08-2013, 02:03 AM