the Rift

If I Run Will You? {Open}

Azarel Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
He wasn't supposed to run away from his mama. But still, he had. After all, Fluffy had come with him. The feline was trotting by his side, her mouth open and tongue out. Her scarred face wasn't scary right now, but it would probably be scarier when she was older, like Azarel himself. The golden colt had just turned 2 months old, waaaaay to young to run away from mama. He had the excuse that you had to go on adventures sometimes, or else your life would get boring. In many ways, he was right.
Fluffy jumped a few steps ahead of him and he followed, quickening his pace. Where was he? The foal slowed down and looked around, widening his eyes as he did. Trees. Forest. Where was the meadow they had been on? Azarel and his mama's companion had played around on the meadow, and next thing you know - she was running to the trees! But they were in a forest now and there was no open meadow to be seen. "Fluffy... Where?" His pitched voice was quiet and he got a low meow back. She probably didn't know herself.
Even if the young foal was brave, he still was just a foal. He was too curious for his own good, according to both his mama and Fluffy - or at least that was what he thought. It was his mama's companion, not his. Though he wanted a bond like they had, because at times, they were like one. They understood each other so well.
Would the golden boy ever have a bond like that with anyone?

Azarel's thoughts drifted from one to another in a very short amount of time, and soon enough he almost fell over something. He came back to reality and looked around. They were still in the forest, but they had come to a spot where the sun shone and showered them with warmth. Fluffy meowed and brought the colt's attention to what he had almost tripped over. A filly. He widened his dual-colored eyes and took a few steps back from the spotted brown filly. Where did she come from? "Hello? Who... Aaare.. You?" He got frustrated over his talent of speech. Why couldn't he speak like he did in his mind? He knew the words, but it was so hard to form them with his lips and tongue.
"I, Azarel. This, Fluffy." She should understand him though, because he could understand himself. Fluffy understood as well, because she gave a low-pitched roar to make her presence known.
The colt gazed over the filly and smiled. She was pretty, like his mama. Even though his mama was a teeny tiny bit prettier. This one had a small horn on her forehead, and no wings. 'Unicorn. Like me.' he thought and smiled even wider. Sure, wings were pretty, but it felt better with horns somehow. Or nothing at all. "Nice to meet you." The words just flew out of him and he stumbled back, surprised by his ability to talk normally. He had to tell his mama about this later.

"Talking wisely."

ooc: Fluffy is actually named Dezba, Delinne's companion. She followed Azarel to make sure he was safe ^^
word count: 519
tags: @[Cypress]

original coding by Neo
Drawing made by Sei

Credits

Messages In This Thread
If I Run Will You? {Open} - by Cypress - 10-07-2013, 02:26 AM
RE: If I Run Will You? {Open} - by Azarel - 10-07-2013, 08:43 AM
RE: If I Run Will You? {Open} - by Cypress - 10-07-2013, 06:30 PM
RE: If I Run Will You? {Open} - by Azarel - 10-08-2013, 12:16 AM
RE: If I Run Will You? {Open} - by Cypress - 10-08-2013, 12:54 AM
RE: If I Run Will You? {Open} - by Harmony - 10-08-2013, 01:00 AM