the Rift

If I Run Will You? {Open}

Azarel Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Of course, the filly awakened. She looked confused and Azarel was almost ashamed of himself. A thin layer of pink covered his face and he looked away, while Fluffy took a few steps forward. Yet she didn't dare to touch the stranger. "My-my name is Cypress." The colt looked at the filly again and smiled through the blushing. "Pretty name." Azarel smiled even wider. He almost didn't hear the call from a far, making him turn his head to where he thought the meadow was. Mama. Mama was searching for him. "AZAREEEL~" Her voice was loud but it was still only as loud as a whisper to the small company. Fluffy roared in reply and looked up at her bonded's son. Was it not time to go home?
Azarel shifted his gaze between the jaguar and the meadow, only to look at Cypress. Would she follow them if they walked home? "AZAREL, COME HOME!" The colt got an uncomfortable look on his face. He hated to not obey his mother immediately. He was disrespecting her just by continue to stand here. Azarel looked the filly in her eyes and smiled again, not as wide this time. "Want to follow us home? Nice home. Big Golden and Moonbutt leaders." Of course the colt was still using his "pretty" nicknames for the two mares, Mirage and Rishima. He knew their real names, but he preferred his own.

Fluffy roared again and pushed on the colt's legs using her forehead. The cub wasn't strong, but he understood what she wanted to do. He heard his mama call again and turned his body in the direction of her voice. The golden boy looked at Cypress again, hope sparkling in his strangely colored eyes.
"Coming?"

"Talking wisely."

ooc: Uhm, you got his appareance wrong ^^ He has one red normal eye and one blue pupilless eye, a small red tip of a horn (since he's only 2 months old), purple mane and tail with red tips. Also, nu muuse... ;__;
word count: 290
tags: @[Cypress]

original coding by Neo
Drawing made by Sei

Credits

Messages In This Thread
If I Run Will You? {Open} - by Cypress - 10-07-2013, 02:26 AM
RE: If I Run Will You? {Open} - by Azarel - 10-07-2013, 08:43 AM
RE: If I Run Will You? {Open} - by Cypress - 10-07-2013, 06:30 PM
RE: If I Run Will You? {Open} - by Azarel - 10-08-2013, 12:16 AM
RE: If I Run Will You? {Open} - by Cypress - 10-08-2013, 12:54 AM
RE: If I Run Will You? {Open} - by Harmony - 10-08-2013, 01:00 AM