the Rift

If I Run Will You? {Open}

Cypress Posts: 72
Hidden Account
Filly :: Unicorn :: 12 hands :: 10 months
Cy
"Pretty name"
The colt had said his smile widening on his thin face. Cypress couldn't help but wrinkle her snout slightly. She remembered when her sister would say that, acting as if she was a colt. Suddenly a loud yell of the word: "AZAREEEL~" the feline next to him roar as if in response. Cypress watched him as his gaze swept from the feline to an open area. Her mother would have called a meadow.

Cypress didn't know a lot about the world, because her family died before she could learn all of the requirements of her family, and their history. She wanted to she just couldn't. She just had to let them die! Sometimes, Cypress would think it was all her fault they had died. They were running through a dark forest one night and she had run the wrong way getting lost. The last thing she heard was a screech from her sister. After, silent. No words. No yells. Silent.

Cypress shook herself from the past and tried to focus on the present, though her mind would slip away sometimes she would always pull herself back together. "Azarel, come home!" the voice shouted again. An uncomfortable emotion slid onto the colt's face, much like the one Cypress would get if she was not doing as she was told. Then a question slid from Azarel's mouth, "Would you like to follow us home? Nice home. Big Golden and Moonbutt leaders.

Cypress wanted to say yes, but she didn't know if she should go with the colt or stay and live the life of her mother and father. She wanted to meet new unicorns, and she also wanted to be free. Not needed to be told anything to do, just being free, living by her own rules. But she also wanted the side of living in a herd, she wanted to know what it felt like to have a partner and live in a herd. But she knew she would probably become a warrior when she grew up because her father had always said, if she ever joined a heard she should become a warrior.

"Coming?" the golden colt said his red eye glinting in the little sunlight that had bathed her while she slept. Cypress had made up her mind, she would go with the colt and be able to live one of the lives she had wanted. In that second of thinking she had made her decision and was not changing it. "Y-yes" her lips cupped around the words and before Cypress knew what she was saying it was out. She could never take it back. For she had made a commitment and she didn't want to change it.

wordcount:451
ooc:Sorry bout that. (:I) I am horrible about noticing things. And Harmony I was typing this when you did your post so... yeah. Mine is before yours.
tags:@[Azarel]
thought

Image Credits
[Image: 15d7tjd.jpg]
Permission for magic or cruelty directed to Cypress at all times. But not death.
Pixel-Tamme

Messages In This Thread
If I Run Will You? {Open} - by Cypress - 10-07-2013, 02:26 AM
RE: If I Run Will You? {Open} - by Azarel - 10-07-2013, 08:43 AM
RE: If I Run Will You? {Open} - by Cypress - 10-07-2013, 06:30 PM
RE: If I Run Will You? {Open} - by Azarel - 10-08-2013, 12:16 AM
RE: If I Run Will You? {Open} - by Cypress - 10-08-2013, 12:54 AM
RE: If I Run Will You? {Open} - by Harmony - 10-08-2013, 01:00 AM
RE: If I Run Will You? {Open} - by Azarel - 10-08-2013, 01:22 AM
RE: If I Run Will You? {Open} - by Arrane - 10-08-2013, 01:56 AM
RE: If I Run Will You? {Open} - by Circuta - 10-08-2013, 01:57 AM
RE: If I Run Will You? {Open} - by Cypress - 10-08-2013, 02:03 AM