the Rift

If I Run Will You? {Open}

Harmony Posts: 137
Deceased
Filly :: Equine :: 16.4 HH :: 5 § Frostfall
Wild.
h a r m o n y

Once again, the Thresh. By now, it is very familiar, and I pose no effort to stride through the thick and prosperous plant life. It is a beautiful day, with the sun high in the sky, and many birds and small mammals scattering about, also, a small carressing breeze, very pleasant I must say. But my thoughts are soon taken to Abishia, my small filly that I birthed none but two days ago in My Feilds. I hope she was doing okay, with Antheia watching her... Oh, hell. She must be doing fine, I can't distrust my mother, after all. I wish I would have brought her along though, for I already miss my little beauty. 

My concentration is quickly torn from my deep thoughts, and focused on the young, highpitched voices of two beings not too far off. By the smell of it, just to my left, in the common clearing under the sycamore, a place in which many new comers decide to lay and wait, or stand of course. I lightly chuckle at my own thoughts, then decide to go meet the duo. With a warm smile, I enter the clearing in a relaxed manner. My orbs scan over two frames, both young and quite small. A dove and a brute. The smaller of the two accompanied by a feline, one that I recongnized as the young that had accompanied the kind, swollen mare I had encountered not to long ago, Delinne, and the feline that accompanied the foal standing before me went by the nam of Dezba, I believe.  It was actually quite odd to see the young cat with another. But, this must be the foal she was baring, a beautiful gold colt, or may I put it, handsome. Although, he seemed much too young to have strayed from his mother. My worries increased. I now dipped my head to both of them, and quietly analyized the brown filly before speaking. She was dark, with almost transparent speckles all about her bodice. A red rose behind her hark, and beautiful green pools. A nice pair these two, both horned. I smiled wide before speaking in a relaxed, kind voice. 

"You must be Delinne's, hmm? And, I am afriad I do not know who you are, miss. But pleasure to cross paths with a one as beautiful as yourself. Oh, and I mush't forget Dezba, great to see you again. "

{ @[Azarel] @[Cypress] }

Messages In This Thread
If I Run Will You? {Open} - by Cypress - 10-07-2013, 02:26 AM
RE: If I Run Will You? {Open} - by Azarel - 10-07-2013, 08:43 AM
RE: If I Run Will You? {Open} - by Cypress - 10-07-2013, 06:30 PM
RE: If I Run Will You? {Open} - by Azarel - 10-08-2013, 12:16 AM
RE: If I Run Will You? {Open} - by Cypress - 10-08-2013, 12:54 AM
RE: If I Run Will You? {Open} - by Harmony - 10-08-2013, 01:00 AM
RE: If I Run Will You? {Open} - by Azarel - 10-08-2013, 01:22 AM
RE: If I Run Will You? {Open} - by Arrane - 10-08-2013, 01:56 AM
RE: If I Run Will You? {Open} - by Circuta - 10-08-2013, 01:57 AM
RE: If I Run Will You? {Open} - by Cypress - 10-08-2013, 02:03 AM