the Rift

[OPEN] And now that death will grow my jasmine ; Seiren

Seiren Posts: 43
Outcast
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 5
Adoptable

SEIREN

Your life means nothing to me.

The vigorous smell of the swamp lingered in the back of Seiren’s throat, making her want to gag in disgust. Skinny trees and contorted bushes made up the shadowed scenery. Mossed grounds and muddy pathways cushioned her hooves. This place, indeed, was not her “ideal” area to stay for the night, but what other choice did she have? The silver did not have another place to go, nor did she feel like moving to find somewhere else. It could take hours… days. There was not enough time for it anyways. Anywhere with supply would suit the girl just fine. Of course this place was temporary. It was not like the silver fae planned to stick around here for a while, right? Dark orbs searched for shelter as her silhouette slipped through the blackened night.

The souls that lived here were twisted alright, but hers was even more so. The dappled was masked by a fraud so that others thought of her differently. This was not her true self. She only put up the fake so that other souls would not see her scars on the inside. All of her dark secrets were kept beneath her skin, concealed, safe from others to grasp. Suddenly, her head snapped forwards. Seiren heard an unfamiliar voice. Her ears perked forwards as the sound rang to her drum. Not knowing who this was, she stopped in her tracks. The swamp did indeed have a dreadful feel now because she did not realize how lonely she really was. Although Seiren did not have a single thread of fear in her body, whoever called to her should be the one fearing for their life.

Seiren did not know anyone around here; so she was quite curious to see who called. Stepping out from behind a stick-like tree, she appeared in front of the stag. She could not make out what he really looked like, but she knew sooner or later her vision would get accustomed to the dark night. “Is this good enough?” She called coolly, looking towards the stallion with a playful smirk.

{So sorry this reply took forever! :/}

@[Skywalker]

Seiren talk blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

[Image: tablesei.png]

Messages In This Thread
And now that death will grow my jasmine ; Seiren - by Skywalker - 10-07-2013, 03:46 PM
RE: And now that death will grow my jasmine ; Seiren - by Seiren - 10-29-2013, 05:32 PM