the Rift

[PRIVATE] Lonely Dreamer [Mirage]

Kahlua the Sunshower Posts: 662
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.3hh :: 9 [Orangemoon] HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Khan :: Common Blue Dragon :: Frost Breath Sevin

You have already served me well, the Dragon Heart claimed and Kahlua could not help but cock her head. She could not think of a single thing she had done to aid the queen but her standards were also different. She desperately wanted to prove her worth to anyone that would help her further her own cause. She was lucky, then, that Mirage was a kindly and vigilant leader who had different ideas about what was useful and what was not. Better yet, she was lucky she had not yet done something so stupid that Mirage had caught wind.

I must ask something great of you, she continued and Kahlua cocked her head in curiosity. She still did not understand, could not understand. But she did not have to stop and ponder. For all her mysteriousness, Mirage did not skirt around this issue. Would you rise to the station of Glazier? If it was possible, the girl would have radiated like the sun itself. Her smile took up her entire face, her ears perked straight up and her head lifted high. Was this reality, or was it a dream? She had imagined this so many times, worked for it and strove for recognition. Had she finally achieved it.

“My queen,” she repeated in a soft murmur, her brain almost in a stupor that she should have been asked. “Could I say no? Of course I will become your Glazier!” In that moment, she thought nothing. Her mind was blank, her surprise and joy filtering out anything else she might have thought. She would have bounced about like a fool, except she was rooted into place by her stupor. “Thank you!” Finally, she had achieved her goal. Perhaps coming to this place, despite all of its hidden secrets and terrors, had been the right choice. Perhaps she was meant for Helovia after all.

Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Kahlua at any time
for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Please do not tag Kahlua unless it is in an opening post

Messages In This Thread
Lonely Dreamer [Mirage] - by Kahlua - 10-07-2013, 08:11 PM
RE: Lonely Dreamer [Mirage] - by Mirage - 10-18-2013, 12:35 AM
RE: Lonely Dreamer [Mirage] - by Kahlua - 10-18-2013, 10:43 PM
RE: Lonely Dreamer [Mirage] - by Mirage - 11-07-2013, 10:21 PM
RE: Lonely Dreamer [Mirage] - by Kahlua - 11-08-2013, 01:44 AM