the Rift

This Is Not Snow

Daring Flame Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
The barely visible trail heading south snaked among the grass and trees, constantly bending and twirling, disappearing in the untouched overgrowth of the mighty forest. The young filly from the north snorted in annoyance as she had to once again raise her feet high above the greenery that aimed to wrap itself around her ankles. Truly, this is not snow. I miss that white stuff. Never thought I would but ugh, I don't get stuck in it as easily .

It has been a few weeks since Flame started off towards the Threshold, many miles south of where she had been. Slowly, the landscape had evolved around her from the barren snow covered mountains and valleys to lush evergreen forests and finally to the great forest she was in now. The small path was deserted and in the whole time she has been on it, she had not met a single horse. Sometimes she even considered turning back but always shook off the thought and kept going.

I am not about to give up now, Flame thought stubbornly as she hopped over another stream. Getting angry at even considering anything but success, she kicked out and galloped down the path, ignoring the tangling weeds around her feet.

Messages In This Thread
This Is Not Snow - by Daring Flame - 10-07-2013, 08:31 PM
RE: This Is Not Snow - by Harmony - 10-07-2013, 11:44 PM
RE: This Is Not Snow - by Artemis - 10-08-2013, 05:35 AM
RE: This Is Not Snow - by Daring Flame - 10-08-2013, 08:30 AM