the Rift

This Is Not Snow

Harmony Posts: 137
Deceased
Filly :: Equine :: 16.4 HH :: 5 § Frostfall
Wild.
h a r m o n y

I once again tread through the patgs that i know so well, the ones of the Thresh. It seems like second nature now, as i effortlessly lift my clefts to trudge on through the undergrowth. I don't kind how thick it is, for it means that our land is doing well, in contrast to how barren and lifeless it was only weeks ago. The sun is tall in the sky, casting rays through the dense covering of leaves. A small breeze alows the leaves to dance, and the grass sway to the tune they produce. Along with the breeze, my long locks are carrassed and tangled; wrapping around my pillars and causing me to trip multiple times. But I don't mind at all, I simply chuckle and shrug it off, lightly nuzzling the small foal by my side, Abishia. My little blessing. The one I had been hoping for for so long. I will protect her with my life; with everything I have and everything I could possibly do. My Abishia... My girl... My beautiful girl. 

A sudden noise causes my painted harks to fly forward; one white and one sorrel. My dainty maw raises to the heavens, as I attempt to let all 

scents flow into my scenters, so I can attempt to find what made the noise. I am soon satisfied; the scent is coming from the right of me, slightly behind me, most likely down a translucent path that starts right about where I detected the scent. To what I smell, the being is a fae, and is surprisingly close. With a small chuckle, I look down to Abishia, before callingout in a warm and welcoming tone.

" Greetings, miss. I am Harmony. " 

{ @[Abishia] @[Daring Flame] }

Messages In This Thread
This Is Not Snow - by Daring Flame - 10-07-2013, 08:31 PM
RE: This Is Not Snow - by Harmony - 10-07-2013, 11:44 PM
RE: This Is Not Snow - by Artemis - 10-08-2013, 05:35 AM
RE: This Is Not Snow - by Daring Flame - 10-08-2013, 08:30 AM