the Rift

Giddy Up Jingle Horse

Blitzen Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

[Image: top_zps3e14bf46.jpg]

Where was I? The air was extremely hot and I wasn't used to such temperatures. It was also extremely humid as well and my lungs were heaving to try and supply my giant body with air as they grasped each particle of oxygen from the air which I took in.

I quickly look for Cometya and I wonder if we made it together. Where was he?! Where did he go?! My mind was racing as my head jolted up and I looked around, a certain nervousness and anxiety growing in my head. We had a bond that had already grown increasingly strong even though he had only hatched not too long ago at all.

Comet?! Comet, where are you at? Did you fall? Are you hurt!?! My worrisome thoughts were soon quickly settled down and quieted as Comet's thoughts soon rang through my head. No fear, Blitzen. I am in the sky. This world is different than our home. I see no snow. I see no coldness. It is hot. This world's sun is hotter than ours.

I can tell. How did we get here, Comet? My ears perked as I looked at the break through the forest canopy and watched as Comet busted through in a dive. I do not know. We were resting and there was a giant flash. Then we were here. Do you think we will ever get back home?

I sighed and shook my head, it lowered. Reality was beginning to set in. I knew Winterseige front and back. This place was no part of Winterseige. We were far from home and I think Cometya could see this not only in my body language but in my thoughts. I don't know, Cometya.

Cometya landed on my wide and shaggy back, his talons steadily gripping for a strong hold. My penta-horned head turned towards a obviously well traveled path. I lowered my extremely tall head from it's position and took in a large breath, taking in the scents and analyzing. Others had been here, others were here.

My leonine tail flicked back and forth as my extremely large and muscular self weaved my way in and out of the trees. My eyes were warm and friendly, my ears were perked as well. My body language showed I was a bit down and I think Comet was a bit worried as well... not just about not going back home, but about me.

[[I'm only asking for quick replies as I want to begin roleplaying pretty soon with him. If you can't respond within 48 hours, please do not reply. :)]]

[Edit: Fixed some coding stuff.]

talk thoughts Comet

image credits

Messages In This Thread
Giddy Up Jingle Horse - by Blitzen - 10-07-2013, 09:51 PM
RE: Giddy Up Jingle Horse - by Harmony - 10-07-2013, 10:18 PM
RE: Giddy Up Jingle Horse - by Solace - 10-07-2013, 11:31 PM
RE: Giddy Up Jingle Horse - by Blitzen - 10-08-2013, 06:27 PM
RE: Giddy Up Jingle Horse - by Blitzen - 10-11-2013, 05:02 AM
RE: Giddy Up Jingle Horse - by Solace - 10-11-2013, 11:41 AM
RE: Giddy Up Jingle Horse - by Blitzen - 10-11-2013, 03:30 PM
RE: Giddy Up Jingle Horse - by Solace - 10-11-2013, 05:30 PM