the Rift

Giddy Up Jingle Horse

Harmony Posts: 137
Deceased
Filly :: Equine :: 16.4 HH :: 5 § Frostfall
Wild.
h a r m o n y
let the lord lead you to harmony...

The Thresh; I had come so familiar with it none but a week ago, but now I didn't feel as comfortable traveling along the well trodden paths, although I knew I would soon work up the confidence to stride through this prosperous land comfortably. I had another chance now, with Abishia, and I felt like a new mare. I loved having someone to care for, and love with all of my heart. She had instantly turned me into a more relaxed, kind soul. I don't know how, but she did. She was my little blessing. My little Abishia, walking beside me, her small bodice brushing against my frame. She was beautiful alright, and looked much like myself. Although, her muscles weren't as large, and she was leaner than I. She was very young, yes, only 2 days old, but damn was she strong. She had learned to walk, and run, within her first 15 minutes here on earth, in Helovia. I was proud of what Castiel and I have created.

It was time for me to work for my family again; We needed more strong members, and I hoped I could soon find a soul that would be willing to join us. It was a joyous moment, when one accepted your offer, yes. It was quite so. I looked down to Abi, smiling softly.

" My sweetheart; this is the Threshold, a place were we find newbies, horses, unicorns, and pegasi that are new to our land, and are looking for a place to stay, or possibly not; to be an outcast. What I am doing is called, Recruiting , I do this because I love our band, I wish for us to become stronger. "

I nod when I am finished speaking, hoping I explained to her in a way she would understand. It was fun teaching a young one new things. Turning to my left, I look down the path that turns abruptly into the woodland, with a heavy cover of trees. I had heard a voice, or possibly two, and some rustling. I chuckled a bit, excited to hopefully meet someone new. I stand at the mouth of the smaller path, where it turns into the wider path. I stand in a relaxed position, calling out to the being in hope that they won't emerge and be startled.

" Greetings, I am Harmony. I am here to inform you and help you. Do you wish to receive this help? "

My voice was yet again soft, warm and very welcoming. I hoped that the being wished for help, for I was absolutely willing to give it. That is all I want to do; help. It doesn't matter who or what you are, or where you wish to go... I am always willing.

{ Hope you don't mind Harmony and Abishia joining in on your thread! (: }

{ @[Abishia] @[Blitzen] }
[/size]

Messages In This Thread
Giddy Up Jingle Horse - by Blitzen - 10-07-2013, 09:51 PM
RE: Giddy Up Jingle Horse - by Harmony - 10-07-2013, 10:18 PM
RE: Giddy Up Jingle Horse - by Solace - 10-07-2013, 11:31 PM
RE: Giddy Up Jingle Horse - by Blitzen - 10-08-2013, 06:27 PM
RE: Giddy Up Jingle Horse - by Blitzen - 10-11-2013, 05:02 AM
RE: Giddy Up Jingle Horse - by Solace - 10-11-2013, 11:41 AM
RE: Giddy Up Jingle Horse - by Blitzen - 10-11-2013, 03:30 PM
RE: Giddy Up Jingle Horse - by Solace - 10-11-2013, 05:30 PM