the Rift

Giddy Up Jingle Horse

Blitzen Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

[Image: top_zps3e14bf46.jpg]

My monstrous chocolate frame contracts and flexes as the tall and stocky limbs beneath propel me forward. My split, cloven hooves hit the ground with a large thud that ripped into the air with a sound much like thunder. Comet's talons grasped into my back a bit harder and my mane whipped up. Comet was worried... about me, about going home, about this place. His emotions were right in my mind and it was reciprocated from me. The jingling collar on my neck also filled the air.

A voice split into the air and my trotting body slowed to a steady halt. Comet's wings flapped to steady himself upon my back. My sky blue eyes darted to the source and the five descending horns on my forehead turned with my head, an abrupt jingle occurring with the slightest of movements.

A smile plays across my worrisome face and my ears swivel to a perked and friendly position. My body languages perks up in new company and a joyous wave washes over me. I was glad this place held at least one inhabitant. No matter how strange or foreign the appearance was to my own eyes, she seemed to be quite friendly as well, which was good. However, I had my speculation that there was also those who were not too friendly... there was always a bad apple. Even in Winterseige.

[Image: snowflake_zps06f77df3.png]"These people are friendly, Comet. They show no hostility towards us... anger." I had to put it in much simpler terms for Comet. He was still learning to speak at a very basic level. [Image: snowflake2_zps064d8f50.png]"We need to be very care-ful, Blizten. We do not know them. They could be lying to us."

I nodded at Comet then looked to the painted mare in front of me once more, swiveling my other half to where I was facing her. I was much taller than her and I had to look down to make eye contact.

[Image: snowflake_zps06f77df3.png]"Good evening, ma'am. I have interest indeed in as to what exactly it is I have exactly stumbled upon."

Soon another appeared. He had been lurking, and I supposed he had heard my introduction. His name was Solace and if I thought the mare in front of me was strange in the way she looked, I was in for an abrupt awakening. His colors were very unique, a shade of black here, a dash of white here, and green to add to the mix. However, I probably looked like a freak myself to them.

[Image: snowflake_zps06f77df3.png]"A pleasure, Solace and thank you. I am Blitzen and this is Cometya but he is called Comet. We come from a land of snow and ice but yet it radiates with the warmth of love and family. We are clueless as to how exactly we got here and we wish for some help as to what exactly this place is... Helovia as you called it. And if you don't mind me asking what exactly is the Windtossed Foothills? I apologize to importune you." I addressed them both, respectively, with words and a nod from my head. My beard moved with each word that I spoke.

Comet's talons gripped my skin as he climbed up my neck, perching on it. He quickly scurried back down to my shoulder and sat down. My tail flickered in anxiety.

@[Solace] @[Harmony]

Move - [Image: snowflake_zps06f77df3.png]"Blitzen Talk." - [Image: snowflake_zps06f77df3.png]"Blitzen Thoughts." - [Image: snowflake2_zps064d8f50.png]"Comet Thoughts"

image credits

Messages In This Thread
Giddy Up Jingle Horse - by Blitzen - 10-07-2013, 09:51 PM
RE: Giddy Up Jingle Horse - by Harmony - 10-07-2013, 10:18 PM
RE: Giddy Up Jingle Horse - by Solace - 10-07-2013, 11:31 PM
RE: Giddy Up Jingle Horse - by Blitzen - 10-08-2013, 06:27 PM
RE: Giddy Up Jingle Horse - by Blitzen - 10-11-2013, 05:02 AM
RE: Giddy Up Jingle Horse - by Solace - 10-11-2013, 11:41 AM
RE: Giddy Up Jingle Horse - by Blitzen - 10-11-2013, 03:30 PM
RE: Giddy Up Jingle Horse - by Solace - 10-11-2013, 05:30 PM
RE: Giddy Up Jingle Horse - by Blitzen - 10-11-2013, 11:22 PM