Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 8 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Equine :: 16h :: 6 HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable

Solace

So wake me up when it's all over
When I'm wiser and I'm older
All this time I was finding myself
And I didn't know I was lost

Solace watched in silence as the other stallion turned toward his companion. He had heard of the mental connection between those that were bonded. There was no rush for an answer from Blitzen, Solace made this evident by relaxing his body while he waited for the two bonded to cease conversation. It was a curious sight to him, and something that always sent his mind reeling whn he thought about how intimate that bond was. His ears perked slightly when he noticed the stallion’s head turning toward him, he took the nod as a cue the conversation between the bonded was over. Then Blitzen began to speak, and Solace listened intently. A small smile passed over his lips when the other stallion’s words finished. Yes, this stallion would fit in very well within the Foothills.

“I agree with your views on the concept of family. In no way does blood define what is family and what is not, family are the ones who stand with you unconditionally.” He said with a nod of his head. Even though his blood family were wonderful equines, Solace had left them behind long ago, and truly they weren’t family like the Foothills. Even though he was still a bit distant from many of the members, they all held a deep place within his heart. “I believe you will find all of those things within the Foothills. For I was a mere vagabond before I was met here in the Threshold of Helovia, and they accepted me willingly and given my life much more purpose.” It was rather amazing when he truly thought about it how much the Foothills had affected his life over the past season he had lived within Helovia. Now come this way, and I will lead you to the Foothills so then you can officially be welcomed by one of our leaders,” he dipped his head at Blitzen and Comet before he turned and walked into the trees.
OOC//
@[Blitzen]
You can wrap it up if you’d like or consider this the end. Either way, I’ll create the acceptance thread for Blitzen in the Foothills.

"Speech”

Messages In This Thread
Giddy Up Jingle Horse - by Blitzen - 10-07-2013, 09:51 PM
RE: Giddy Up Jingle Horse - by Harmony - 10-07-2013, 10:18 PM
RE: Giddy Up Jingle Horse - by Solace - 10-07-2013, 11:31 PM
RE: Giddy Up Jingle Horse - by Blitzen - 10-08-2013, 06:27 PM
RE: Giddy Up Jingle Horse - by Blitzen - 10-11-2013, 05:02 AM
RE: Giddy Up Jingle Horse - by Solace - 10-11-2013, 11:41 AM
RE: Giddy Up Jingle Horse - by Blitzen - 10-11-2013, 03:30 PM
RE: Giddy Up Jingle Horse - by Solace - 10-11-2013, 05:30 PM
RE: Giddy Up Jingle Horse - by Blitzen - 10-11-2013, 11:22 PM