the Rift

I don't know yet [OPEN]

Dolor Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
What I expected? Nothing at all. Out of experience, I learned, when you expect something, you'll most of the times be disappointed. so I learned myself to expect nothing, prepare for everything, but still be able to save yourself without preparation. If I joined a herd, and not when, if, I'd just like a rank where I can use my intelligence (not meant to be cocky). And if not, I'll just become and outcast and try to get to know the land as good as possible. If i got in a fight, which I highly doubted to happen on my first day here, I'd try to fight smart. Like, not too many attack, mostly just evading and try to not to catch too much damage. That was my way of thinking.

Nine days I had been walking, and now I finally arrived at Helovia's Threshold. Trying to find my way with no chances, no reasons. I looked at the newly- risen sun. My legs hurt, but I didn't care at all. Just don't mind the pain, I thought. Don't mind the weariness flowing through your body. I kept walking, even accelerated my pass. I came to a little pool of water, and looked in it. I saw a stallion stand there, looking at me with eyes that said nothing. Pointy horn, big, but light head. I started sipping. While the water was flowing through my mouth, I kept listening thoughtfully. Did I hear anyone come at me? Maybe a bird stroking down in a tree?

I thought back. I thought back of all the people that hated me. A faint smile ran down my lips. Funny, how one person can put 20 others on to all get after another one. I stopped sipping, lifted my head a little bit up, but not too much, so my nose was right above the water surface. I had just one friend, a brown unicorn, at least, I thought he was my friend. After all,he just let me for what I was and started looking for others. Now I didn't really care about it anymore, but back then, two years ago, it felt like my own horn kept carving words in my stomach, let it heal for a short time, and then started carving in it again.

Messages In This Thread
I don't know yet [OPEN] - by Dolor - 10-08-2013, 12:43 PM
RE: I don't know yet [OPEN] - by Ciceron - 10-08-2013, 08:10 PM
RE: I don't know yet [OPEN] - by Dolor - 10-09-2013, 11:03 AM
RE: I don't know yet [OPEN] - by Ciceron - 10-09-2013, 01:07 PM
RE: I don't know yet [OPEN] - by Dolor - 10-09-2013, 02:07 PM
RE: I don't know yet [OPEN] - by Ciceron - 10-09-2013, 08:15 PM
RE: I don't know yet [OPEN] - by Dolor - 10-10-2013, 11:09 AM
RE: I don't know yet [OPEN] - by Ciceron - 10-10-2013, 11:42 PM