the Rift

I don't know yet [OPEN]

Ciceron Posts: 315
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: 6 HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Kiara :: White Tiger :: Poison nickel

The creature before the stallion was rather interesting to say the least. With his banner displaced at random and the rather confused look upon his face he could only assume that he was as unsure about the whole situation as he felt. Meeting others of opposite gender tended to go rather smoothly in most cases but when finding others of the same sex things could go rather unpredictable. Regardless he was here to offer his help if this stallion should need it, if not he would be on his way.

Silver orbs watched carefully trying to judge the mood of his companion, the fact that he was seemingly older than himself did not bother him in the least. Despite seeing that his stature was much shorter than that of his own he knew to not underestimate the other as his history was still unknown. Even the most unintimidating of beings could still turn out to be the strongest fighters if provoked. Lowering his cranium slightly he turned so he was facing the stallion regarding him with curiosity. "My name is Dolor." The lyrics that met his harks seemed rather cold yet lacked any venom to the tone. Not exactly the way he would choose to greet a stranger but everyone saw things differently so he withheld judgement for the time being.

"Greetings Dolor, welcome to Helovia. My name is Ciceron." He replied kindly making sure to keep his own tone light despite the coldness of the prior tones spoken towards him. Dipping his head in acknowledgement he kept his senses aware of everything going on around them. "Is there anything I can help you find here?" The question was straightforward enough hopefully he would understand what it was he was meaning. He did not know to much of the lands thus far but he could at least help point him in the right direction should he be searching for a particular herd. "If it is a herd you seek might I suggest looking into the Windtossed Foothills, everyone there is quite welcoming and the lands are very nice. There are also a few others that exist around here as well that might suit you better should you desire." Offering a kind smile he tried to remember what other names he had come across. The kind mare Harmony had offered to show him her group the Assassins when he had first arrived and he had heard of other herds mentioned such as the throat, Basin and the Edge.

TAGS: @[Dolor]
MUSE: Good
NOTES: :)

Table and Image by Moonstone Designs
[Image: ciceron_by_foxyfirewings-d7npcjn.png][Image: untitled_2_by_moonstone_designs-d9fwqyy.png]
Pixel Base- BronzeHalo
**Please Tag Me In All Posts**
Permission to attack, use magic and injure with the exception of maiming or death.

Messages In This Thread
I don't know yet [OPEN] - by Dolor - 10-08-2013, 12:43 PM
RE: I don't know yet [OPEN] - by Ciceron - 10-08-2013, 08:10 PM
RE: I don't know yet [OPEN] - by Dolor - 10-09-2013, 11:03 AM
RE: I don't know yet [OPEN] - by Ciceron - 10-09-2013, 01:07 PM
RE: I don't know yet [OPEN] - by Dolor - 10-09-2013, 02:07 PM
RE: I don't know yet [OPEN] - by Ciceron - 10-09-2013, 08:15 PM
RE: I don't know yet [OPEN] - by Dolor - 10-10-2013, 11:09 AM
RE: I don't know yet [OPEN] - by Ciceron - 10-10-2013, 11:42 PM