the Rift

I don't know yet [OPEN]

Ciceron Posts: 315
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: 6 HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Kiara :: White Tiger :: Poison nickel

Something about this stallion seemed a little off to the dappled stallion he just couldn't quite figure out what it was that caused the overall feeling. Maybe it had something to do with the overall aura that this one seemed to admit. The back and forth with the attitude was a little hard to follow and something just wasn't right with it all. Despite the inner debates over all this he remained calm and collected exactly how he had started out this conversation. Emotion was something that he could hide quite easily given his unique silver toned eyes but also with much practice at controlling his facial expressions.

"Not that I don't like the herd you suggested, But can you give a couple examples of 'a few others'? I'm kinda just patiently looking around and take the best that comes in my path." Wariness laced heavily upon the tone suggesting there was much that Dolor was not saying or not wanting to hint upon. Calling him on his bluff was not really any part of his business so he just let it slip past him as if it was the truth. In a way he was starting to get the feeling that like many others this stallion craved power and position. Those who tended to want only the very best of things tended to be leaning in this direction as to how they expected things to play out before them. It was these types of perpetual personalities that caused him worry, not to himself but to that of others that may encounter them along the way. Unpredictability was very common and there was no telling what simple thing could set them off. The faint scarring over the unicorn's pelt told him that he often chose fighting or brutal force to make others obey or listen to him.

"I do not know a lot about the other herds as I have only heard of them in passing, but to my knowledge there are other herds such as the Basin of the wet, The throat in the south, the edge in the northern parts and a couple smaller groupings that seem to have banded together. The assassin's is one of the few I have heard the mention of but I would not doubt there are others out there as well. They seem to live wherever they please not exactly calling one place home for long." He commented trying to recall as much as he could from his memory of previous conversations. Eventually he would travel these places to see what they were like but for now his commitment was to the Foothills in the hopes they could rebuild their ranks. "I'm afraid I don't know too much else about those herds but if you travel in the various directions you are bound to run into others that would have more information then I. I have only been around these parts for the last couple weeks but am slowly getting to know my way around." He explained regarding Dolor evenly with a kind expression.

TAGS: @[Dolor]
MUSE: Good
NOTES: None

Table and Image by Moonstone Designs
[Image: ciceron_by_foxyfirewings-d7npcjn.png][Image: untitled_2_by_moonstone_designs-d9fwqyy.png]
Pixel Base- BronzeHalo
**Please Tag Me In All Posts**
Permission to attack, use magic and injure with the exception of maiming or death.

Messages In This Thread
I don't know yet [OPEN] - by Dolor - 10-08-2013, 12:43 PM
RE: I don't know yet [OPEN] - by Ciceron - 10-08-2013, 08:10 PM
RE: I don't know yet [OPEN] - by Dolor - 10-09-2013, 11:03 AM
RE: I don't know yet [OPEN] - by Ciceron - 10-09-2013, 01:07 PM
RE: I don't know yet [OPEN] - by Dolor - 10-09-2013, 02:07 PM
RE: I don't know yet [OPEN] - by Ciceron - 10-09-2013, 08:15 PM
RE: I don't know yet [OPEN] - by Dolor - 10-10-2013, 11:09 AM
RE: I don't know yet [OPEN] - by Ciceron - 10-10-2013, 11:42 PM