the Rift

I don't know yet [OPEN]

Dolor Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
"I do not know a lot about the other herds as I have only heard of them in passing, but to my knowledge there are other herds such as the Basin of the wet, The throat in the south, the edge in the northern parts and a couple smaller groupings that seem to have banded together. The assassin's is one of the few I have heard the mention of but I would not doubt there are others out there as well. They seem to live wherever they please not exactly calling one place home for long." Well, I thought. If I know more of the Foothills than I know of all the other ones, I might as well join that herd. "I'm afraid I don't know too much else about those herds but if you travel in the various directions you are bound to run into others that would have more information then I. I have only been around these parts for the last couple weeks but am slowly getting to know my way around." I pretty much knew what to say right away. "Then, I'd rather go to the Foothills. If you didn't think I seem too suspicious." I hoped the guy would get my ironic joke well. Of course I had some thoughts of what he might be thinking about.

But if he thought I wasn't being honest that would be all he had to say. I would've convince him I wasn't a liar. Maybe a little boasty sometimes, but only when I had already tried all the other ways. And after all I'd get it alright again. It wouldn't be the first time I failed at doing that, but that wouldn't happen a fourth time. Maybe fifth. But I always tried, see what's inside of every plan our enemies made, try to bond all the things I could find to logically form a concusion, and of course a solution.

My mind always was the moonlight of my life, every night. Everything in there was right where it belonged, everything with its own place. I'd be always the kid that just was alone for days, untill it's parents forced it do play with someone. And then it wouldn't turn out to something fun for the other kid, and it'd always walk away. One time I was so into my mind thinking about all the good stuff I was gonna do later, I got manic. My parents actually were happy that I smiled for a longer time than one second. My brain was just this everworking contraption always putting me down when other kids came to me. when I was about two years old I finally got it under controll and made it do only things that it was supposed to do. And that's when I decided to leave that herd.

Messages In This Thread
I don't know yet [OPEN] - by Dolor - 10-08-2013, 12:43 PM
RE: I don't know yet [OPEN] - by Ciceron - 10-08-2013, 08:10 PM
RE: I don't know yet [OPEN] - by Dolor - 10-09-2013, 11:03 AM
RE: I don't know yet [OPEN] - by Ciceron - 10-09-2013, 01:07 PM
RE: I don't know yet [OPEN] - by Dolor - 10-09-2013, 02:07 PM
RE: I don't know yet [OPEN] - by Ciceron - 10-09-2013, 08:15 PM
RE: I don't know yet [OPEN] - by Dolor - 10-10-2013, 11:09 AM
RE: I don't know yet [OPEN] - by Ciceron - 10-10-2013, 11:42 PM