the Rift

I don't know yet [OPEN]

Ciceron Posts: 315
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: 6 HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Kiara :: White Tiger :: Poison nickel

As he waited for the response of the stallion patiently his memories flickered back to the time when he had been in this very position. It was still dark when he had arrived in these lands and apparently had been for quite some time before. It was rumoured to have been due to the earth god disappearing setting the earth into a blackout in his absence. While not as faithfully dominant as some others he still believed that there were forces out there much greater than themselves. It would only make sense that the many gods existed to achieve and maintain such a delicate balance. Eventually he would have to travel to the veins to see what it was that drew many of his fellow Helovian's here hoping to converse or at least be heard by the gods. Maybe he would be fortunate enough to have one of those rare experiences to help guide him on his lifelong journey.

It had been a mare who had approached him in the threshold and first explained things to him so that he could begin to grasp how things worked here. Artemis had been her name if he recalled correctly and then he had met Harmony by having her almost run them down. He was half expecting to see her come crashing through the bushes now but for as far as he could hear there was no one else around at the moment. Maybe he would get the chance to speak with her again sometime, he hoped so as she was quite the interesting mare. Dolor's decision cut through his memories as he finally spoke his choice a loud after some brief contemplation.""Then, I'd rather go to the Foothills. If you didn't think I seem too suspicious." So the foothills would be his choice, not that he minded one bit considering the circumstances they all found themselves in. Anyone who decided to join them would be of great asset as they started to rebuild their identity among the other herds.

"Not at all, I doubt you will regret that choice, it is a great place from what I have both seen and experienced thus far. You are more than welcome to join us." His words were kind and welcoming even though in his mind he wondered about this stallion and what he was hiding. Alas it was not his place to pry so he dropped the subject out of his immediate mind. Nodding in acknowledgement to the decision he offered a kind smile. Straightening up he motioned the direction in which the herd resided in a slow deliberate motion of his head and neck. "Well shall we head out? I'm sure everyone will be happy to meet you and if you are anything like I was I'm sure you would like to see more of the land rather than just the forested area of the threshold." Stepping forward he took a couple steps to the north before glancing over his shoulder to see if his new herd mate was going to follow.

TAGS: @[Dolor]
MUSE: Good
NOTES: If you post in the updates board an admin will happily change your rank from unclaimed to foothills. Then you will be good to post anywhere you wish :)

Table and Image by Moonstone Designs
[Image: ciceron_by_foxyfirewings-d7npcjn.png][Image: untitled_2_by_moonstone_designs-d9fwqyy.png]
Pixel Base- BronzeHalo
**Please Tag Me In All Posts**
Permission to attack, use magic and injure with the exception of maiming or death.

Messages In This Thread
I don't know yet [OPEN] - by Dolor - 10-08-2013, 12:43 PM
RE: I don't know yet [OPEN] - by Ciceron - 10-08-2013, 08:10 PM
RE: I don't know yet [OPEN] - by Dolor - 10-09-2013, 11:03 AM
RE: I don't know yet [OPEN] - by Ciceron - 10-09-2013, 01:07 PM
RE: I don't know yet [OPEN] - by Dolor - 10-09-2013, 02:07 PM
RE: I don't know yet [OPEN] - by Ciceron - 10-09-2013, 08:15 PM
RE: I don't know yet [OPEN] - by Dolor - 10-10-2013, 11:09 AM
RE: I don't know yet [OPEN] - by Ciceron - 10-10-2013, 11:42 PM