the Rift

[OPEN] I've Had The Highest Mountains [Acceptance]

Raven Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Raven.

I looked ahead of my frame, watching as I approached what the fae, Ayaka, had called the Dragon's Throat. Here was where I would restart my life, forget the past, and build the future that lays beyond by liquid blue eyes. The forgotten were the past. Now it was time to make new friends, and fight for a new family. I was warrior at heart, and I would rise to my fame, believe it or not, I was ready for this. I had left my prides behind me, know they would no longer be any help, for they had left me and so I would do the same. Now all I had was myself, but soon enough, I would begin again and find better than what I had lost. It would take time, yes, but I had the courage that it would take. I will strain every ounce of my own blood to keep this new family safe. I will not let the past repeat itself again. The blood I will shed, will be my past, it will lay on the ground, and dry to the soil beneath my burning paws. It will be forgotten, even if I have to make someone take it from my memory, it will not stay. It will not make it's home inside me, it will leave. I don't have time to worry about my past anymore, I have a future to write and to be published, to be told, and to be followed in generations to come. My past can not dent me.

I shake the thoughts from my head and travel on, stopping at the borders. I resisted to go any farther, or I may no longer be welcomed to join their forces, thy accept me if they thought I was an outcast. I remembered Ayaka telling myself that thy were not wolves, but equines and similar relatives. I was ready for anything now. I miniature pony to a giant horse, I was ready. Though, did she mean realistic or... Mythical? It made my head become dizzy, to thing that mythical creatures really did exist, because I knew that could not be true. All my life, I had never seen a unicorn nor a Pegasus. It was impossible for such a creature to live, for they had never been found. But maybe Helovia was a different story book, a magical story book. How could that be though? I mean, weird creatures just can't pop out of no where and have babies to live on their legacy, it just didn't sound right at all. But I did not doubt that golden fae, I believed her, for she seemed very trustworthy over such a thing.

I sighed and then sat down, tucking my paws into the right position. I looked to the sun, and closed my eyes. My loud song flooded throughout the land, letting the creatures of the desert know I was here.

everything that kills me, makes me feel alive

Messages In This Thread
I've Had The Highest Mountains [Acceptance] - by Raven - 10-08-2013, 04:25 PM
RE: I've Had The Highest Mountains [Acceptance] - by Raven - 10-14-2013, 10:33 AM
RE: I've Had The Highest Mountains [Acceptance] - by Raven - 10-14-2013, 01:32 PM