the Rift

[OPEN] I've Had The Highest Mountains [Acceptance]
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel
Wolves were of a curious sort. They traveled in a fashion that was similar to our kind, packs, as it was

Raven’s explanation suited my question well enough; I smiled, appeased by his solid response and mannered ways. To his or her their own path. Accommodating this polite individual with a description so that there would be no misconception or predestined outcomes I replied, “Our home is a desert, nestled by ocean and tropical oasis that is blessed by the God of Sun.” If this creature was used to living in a desolate land filled with rocks, sand, and various poisons critters—he was in the right place. Without the lake and fertile land in adjacent we, nor much else would last long enough to be turned into bleached corpses.

My next statement came out of necessity in clearing up future questions that might arise. This wasn’t the first time our family had sheltered predators, nor would it be the last, “As said, you are welcome to live among us as brother and defender; but note that the hunting or otherwise preying upon your brethren will not be permitted.” A creature of any amount of intelligence would already know that you simply didn’t eat your family; but it never hurt to clarify. Fina ruffled her feathers purposely and made a hissing sound as a way to remind me of another equally important rule. Smirking at her out of amusement, but speaking deliberately I added, “Also the preying of soul bonded companions is forbidden. No matter how much they annoy thy.” Even before the firebird dug her talons into my spine in a way to chastise my poor taste, the inner depths of both our orbs sparked with a luster that could only be humor, “If you can abide by such rules…Welcome to Dragon’s Throat Raven.”

GOVERN</style>
He who is a good ruler must first have been ruled.</style>

image by aigle_dore @ flickr.com
[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
I've Had The Highest Mountains [Acceptance] - by Raven - 10-08-2013, 04:25 PM
RE: I've Had The Highest Mountains [Acceptance] - by Raven - 10-14-2013, 10:33 AM
RE: I've Had The Highest Mountains [Acceptance] - by Raven - 10-14-2013, 01:32 PM
RE: I've Had The Highest Mountains [Acceptance] - by Midas - 10-15-2013, 06:04 PM