the Rift

enter the heroes

Aurelia Posts: 307
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2hh :: 7 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
baylee

Aurelia
the sun will always show you the bright side...

It is dawn. The time when the white sun spreads its rays over the land, kissing each blade of green grass as if it were it's child. The sky is purple, pink, white, orange, and a few other colors. The view of the sun is blocked by the green leaves of the large trees. The leaves sway in the cool wind that laces through the forest at this time. There is a young horse, maybe a filly, at the forest this time. Will you investigate, or will you hide in the shadows?

My white tail caresses my side as the wind tries blowing it's tips to my shoulders. My forelock dancing in front of my eyes, as if trying to lead me. My mane, no doubt knotted, blows in that one awkward direct that makes it tickle my neck. I felt my two wings folded tightly at my golden dappled side. My gold irises and white pupils looking out in-front of me.

All I saw was this twisty path. It was a dirt path, big enough for two adult to walk next to each other, but they'd probably bump into each other a lot. I could probably walk next to another pegasus with just enough space not to bump into each other. I was almost full-grown, so I may just be hitting any visitor that may come with my hip and wing every step.

I felt a shiver run down my spine. I was cold right now, but I did not complain. I'd been alone for a month or so, and I had dealt with the cold. I would deal with it now, there was not an option to be warm right now. So, I continued on.

I did not know this land for the life of me. Then again, I just arrived, so I guess any horses here expected that the foreigners had no idea what this land was. Were the horses here like me? I felt a pit bury itself in my gut. What if there were no horses here? Where there monsters that could eat my limb for limb?

"I-Is anyo-one here?" I said softly. My tone had an obvious stutter and it was if you could here my fright in my voice. Would someone nice hear me and save me from this forest?

"blah blah blah."

Success isn't the result of spontaneous combustion.

Messages In This Thread
enter the heroes - by Aurelia - 10-08-2013, 06:12 PM
RE: enter the heroes - by Africa - 10-09-2013, 10:20 PM
RE: enter the heroes - by Aurelia - 10-17-2013, 08:38 PM
RE: enter the heroes - by Africa - 10-18-2013, 03:29 AM
RE: enter the heroes - by Aurelia - 10-31-2013, 05:49 PM
RE: enter the heroes - by Africa - 10-31-2013, 06:55 PM
RE: enter the heroes - by Africa - 11-06-2013, 07:39 PM