the Rift

enter the heroes

Aurelia Posts: 307
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2hh :: 7 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
baylee

Aurelia
the sun will always show you the bright side...

The alabaster lass fell silent as Africa began speaking in her honey tones. "Nice to meet.." Aurelia pondering her brain for a moment, searching it for a clue as to what to do. Africa was sweet, but Aurelia hadn't trusted her fully yet, but there was definitely potential for a great relationship. Aurelia had a long history, you see. Her history put a large wall around her. This wall makes it hard for the gold girl to actually trust horses completely. It blocks others out leaving her in the shadows. This metaphorical wall would have to be demolished completely. Recently, Aurelia manage to knock most of the barricade down. I have to eventually be known by someone, but who? Aurelia knew the tugging feeling at her heart was her conscience telling her to trust the dappled lass. Young, sweet, eyes glance up to Africa. Her inky lips finishing the sentence. [i]"..you."

"It's nice to meet you too, Miss Africa." Her snowy locks had only started to fall into the right place as the cold howling wind ceased. All most as if one of the gods toggled it off. Right when she'd stepped her hooves into the dark forest, the wind hit her. It seemed like a raging tempest, whipping winds which tore down the very green off of long stood trees, dragging the thin leaves to the Earth. Then, the leaves' cadavers sit and decay.

“Have you been through this forest before?” The alabaster wasn't sure. She'd traveled much, and she could've easily just made a large circle instead of going where she wanted. She wanted to go to a land near here, but recently she'd heard they'd been overrun by evil spirit-things, so now she came to the closest land. "No ma'am, I don't think I've ever been here. Yous see, ma'am, I was trying to go somewhere close to here, until I heard they were over-run by things." She nodded her tiara softly, as if to prove she was not lying. "Ma'am, do you live here?"

"blah blah blah."

Success isn't the result of spontaneous combustion.

Messages In This Thread
enter the heroes - by Aurelia - 10-08-2013, 06:12 PM
RE: enter the heroes - by Africa - 10-09-2013, 10:20 PM
RE: enter the heroes - by Aurelia - 10-17-2013, 08:38 PM
RE: enter the heroes - by Africa - 10-18-2013, 03:29 AM
RE: enter the heroes - by Aurelia - 10-31-2013, 05:49 PM
RE: enter the heroes - by Africa - 10-31-2013, 06:55 PM
RE: enter the heroes - by Africa - 11-06-2013, 07:39 PM