the Rift

[PRIVATE] Set Down the Blueprints and Get to Work

Torleik the Bloodskald Posts: 354
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 11 HP: 66.5 | Buff: SWIFT
Irelyn :: Plain Griffin :: Molten Dagger RedGod

TORLEIK
Death follows into your watery grave

Torleik was glad for Ulrik's capacity to move on since their spat had not been personal at all. Now, with a quest in front of him and a desire to aid a homeless youngling, the dual-horned stallion sought out his mechanically minded friend. Spitting gems out onto the ground, Torleik requested Ulrik's aid in this plan.

"There is an abandoned baby bird-lion...creature," he explained. "I need to bring something back for it to prove I can take care of it. I was thinking - birds, they like shiny things. Perhaps if you could concoct some machine that could...double as a toy and the base of a nest for the babe?" Torleik inquired. "I thought you could set the gems in the metal at various places and make it...prettier."

Torleik was obviously not used to talking about beautification of things. He was not well-versed in the synonyms for such feminine words. "Is that something you could do for me?" Torleik questioned his willingness to build for him, but not his skill; he was quite aware Ulrik could build impressive machines, he thought, as he eyed the wolf that had once attacked him. His leg still ached from that particular injury.

Afrolovertje & ximpossible @ DA
[Image: 531c0b471919e]

No man is an island.
Pixel by: Tamme :D

Please tag me in all posts! Thank you!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Set Down the Blueprints and Get to Work - by Torleik - 10-08-2013, 11:10 PM