the Rift

Dragon's Blood [Andash-Questing]

Xira Posts: 67
Up For Adoption atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.2 hh :: 7 HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Kye :: Red-Footed Falcon :: Read Adoptable

XIRA</style>
& Kye</style>

He at last seemed to lose patience and allowed his curiosity to take over. She let a smirk begin to play at the corners of her lips- she enjoyed the habit of keeping secrets. Strange that this secret was kept, for the first time, for a good reason. She pursed her lips slightly and kept a look of mischief on her eyes as she began to shove the large branch out of it's position and maneuver it to rest upon her back. The weight was heavy and it was precariously positioned, but she'd carried heavier before, and she knew she'd have help if she needed it.

"You'll find out soon," the mare said cooly, brushing past her company slowly before whistling to Kye to follow. The Falcon, talons full of moss, flew speedily to her master's side and trailed after Xira as she walked away from Dragon's Blood, a fiery look of determination in her eyes temporarily masking the confusion. She felt a shudder rush through her as she passed him and his wingtip touched her shoulder and then, as she continued, brushed along her dorsum. Her breath flickered at the physical contact, at the strength of the friendship they had. It was an odd sensation, one she couldn't ever remember feeling before. "Just pick up the ferns and follow me," Xira commanded gently, letting her navy eyed gaze slip back to his only once.

She journeyed closer to the veins with each step, breaking apart the night with a glowing brightness that rose within her. Soon they would be in the territory of the God of the Earth- soon Kye's chittering and scolding would cease, and soon Andash would fly.

[[Oh goodness sorry about the long wait for the kinda eh tag. I figure we should hurry up and get them to the veins though, so I've made us a new thread there: link]]

NOTHING I CAN SAY WILL PURIFY MY FOOLISH TONGUE.</style>

image by onigiri-kun @ flickr.com</style>

Messages In This Thread
Dragon's Blood [Andash-Questing] - by Xira - 08-06-2012, 11:59 PM
RE: Dragon's Blood [Andash-Questing] - by Andash - 08-07-2012, 02:24 PM
RE: Dragon's Blood [Andash-Questing] - by Xira - 08-08-2012, 11:56 AM
RE: Dragon's Blood [Andash-Questing] - by Andash - 08-08-2012, 12:11 PM
RE: Dragon's Blood [Andash-Questing] - by Xira - 08-09-2012, 01:14 PM
RE: Dragon's Blood [Andash-Questing] - by Andash - 08-09-2012, 05:16 PM
RE: Dragon's Blood [Andash-Questing] - by Xira - 08-15-2012, 08:30 PM