the Rift

[OPEN] Heal me

Blitzen Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

This land was strange... in it's appearance and in it's own ways. I had never in my life fathomed the things that are here. I had never witnessed green grasses and green trees. Never had I witnessed the multi-colored flowers that grew in this land. Never had I seen sand.

I had only ever seen snow, dark green evergreen trees, snow covered and iced over ponds, the occasional running creek or river, the occasional cloudless blue sky ; some things here were the same. I had never witnessed some of these other things. Including these purple, spiky plants. I was told that they were called thistles by a passer-by that I had encountered.

Sometimes I missed Winterseige, and now I liked this world as well. But I was sure, that like all things, it would grow old. Everything did sometime or another. It was just a matter of when. Perhaps there was a place somewhere in this world like Winterseige. Perhaps this place did indeed have a place with snow. I simply needed to find it, I guess.

Loud jingling rung out into the air as my extremely large figure moved forward in a slow walk. My leonine tail flicked back and forth behind me as I walked. My head was high in a graceful manner and my thick body was carried in somewhat of an elegant way. Comet had taken to the skies, flying slowly and right above me, doing circles when he got to far ahead.

The jingling originating from my collar continued and when I heard the rushing sound of water, it seemed to slow in tempo because my body also slowed to a halt. I looked towards the source and discovered that it was a creek flowing through the valley. And with that, I also discovered that Comet and I were not alone.

@[Parelia]
[Image: snowflake_zps06f77df3.png]"Blitzen Talk." - [Image: snowflake_zps06f77df3.png]"Blitzen Thoughts." - [Image: snowflake2_zps064d8f50.png]"Comet Thoughts"

Messages In This Thread
Heal me - by Parelia - 10-09-2013, 10:23 PM
RE: Heal me - by Blitzen - 10-12-2013, 04:26 PM
RE: Heal me - by Parelia - 10-14-2013, 09:01 PM
RE: Heal me - by Blitzen - 10-15-2013, 07:45 PM
RE: Heal me - by Parelia - 10-30-2013, 12:05 AM
RE: Heal me - by Blitzen - 11-06-2013, 09:57 PM
RE: Heal me - by Parelia - 11-13-2013, 08:51 PM
RE: Heal me - by Parelia - 11-26-2013, 05:55 PM