the Rift

[OPEN] Heal me

Blitzen Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

She spoke and a warm and friendly smile grew upon my face. My chin lifted and my ears relaxed. She was a friendly mare... luckily. I had yet to come across a rude soul this far. I was bound to run into trouble somewhere along the lines, right? It was just a matter of time.

As she flipped her hair and finished her words, I lowered my arched neck and shifted by weight. I flicked my leonine tail and flexed my back muscles and braced as Comet landed in his usual place. The skin was tough and hard from the impact of his talons every time he landed. I finally spoke, my warm, velveteen voice pouring into atmosphere like water into cracked mud.

[Image: snowflake_zps06f77df3.png]"Good day, miss Lady Parelia. A pleasure to be in such company. I am Blitzen, origins originating in a place called Winterseige. Pray, do tell, m'lady, are you quite well acquainted with this land... Helovia? Or does thou have nay knowledge of this place as well?

I seek answers as I try to quench my thirst for knowledge of my new residence. I wish to know the pros and cons and I wish to know of areas I should locate aways from."

My shoulders roll back as I enter a relaxed position. My eyes were softened... warm and kind much like my voice. In a trance like state that could remind one of such icy lands I came from and I called home. This place was no home. This place was a destination on a journey that might have just crash landed to a dead stop and I wasn't sure it would ever get back rolling.

@[Parelia]
[Image: snowflake_zps06f77df3.png]"Blitzen Talk." - [Image: snowflake_zps06f77df3.png]"Blitzen Thoughts." - [Image: snowflake2_zps064d8f50.png]"Comet Thoughts"

Messages In This Thread
Heal me - by Parelia - 10-09-2013, 10:23 PM
RE: Heal me - by Blitzen - 10-12-2013, 04:26 PM
RE: Heal me - by Parelia - 10-14-2013, 09:01 PM
RE: Heal me - by Blitzen - 10-15-2013, 07:45 PM
RE: Heal me - by Parelia - 10-30-2013, 12:05 AM
RE: Heal me - by Blitzen - 11-06-2013, 09:57 PM
RE: Heal me - by Parelia - 11-13-2013, 08:51 PM
RE: Heal me - by Parelia - 11-26-2013, 05:55 PM