the Rift

[OPEN] Heal me

Blitzen Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
The creme and blue mare before Blitzen heeded a warning to a place with the title of Spectral Marsh. Blitzen took a note of this, his eyes hardening, then looking back towards Comet he thought "I knew it. Always a bell off tune in the bunch." Blitzen's multi-horned head turned back towards Parelia, eyes still hard and his head turned sideways sort of in a slightly confused manner.

"You say, odd characters. As in creatures or as in equines such as ourselves? Or even both per say?" His eyes were narrowed. Everyone he had met so far was relatively wonderful but as he had said before, there was always a bell off tune indeed. He had no clue of anyone in this land and he was finally seeing into the shadows the light casted.

Blitzen's neck arched and his eyes loosened up, returning to their normal, vibrant and warm selves as Parelia asked of where he hailed from. Blitzen looked at her with curiosity, silence permeating the air. Until finally, with a smile, the rumbling within his chest sang into the air again. "I hail from the Windtossed Foothills. I was recruited not too long ago and so now I am venturing and familiarizing myself. It is not rude at all. A simple poke of curiosity never hurt anyone."

Blitzen chuckled slightly, his ears swiveling from Parelia to behind him, then one returning to the subject in front of him. "Now, if you would be ever so kind as to return the favor, Lady Parelia, may I ask where you are calling home as of this delightful afternoon?"

@[Parelia]

"BLITZEN TALK."

"COMET TALK."

Credits

Messages In This Thread
Heal me - by Parelia - 10-09-2013, 10:23 PM
RE: Heal me - by Blitzen - 10-12-2013, 04:26 PM
RE: Heal me - by Parelia - 10-14-2013, 09:01 PM
RE: Heal me - by Blitzen - 10-15-2013, 07:45 PM
RE: Heal me - by Parelia - 10-30-2013, 12:05 AM
RE: Heal me - by Blitzen - 11-06-2013, 09:57 PM
RE: Heal me - by Parelia - 11-13-2013, 08:51 PM