Ktulu the Constrictor Posts: 509
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.1 :: 7 HP: 70.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Eytan :: Grizzly Bear :: Terrorize ali
Ktulu
Ktulu
the Constrictor

"You should go back. Miss Foothills."

Eytan's voice echoed in Ktulu's mind and the dark mare shook her head. "Why?" She asked the bear in return as she stopped and turned to face him. He had trailed behind her as she'd traveled across Helovia. She had no region to call home yet and no family aside from the bear that was bonded to her soul. That alone was reason enough for him to tell her to go back, but she wanted to hear him say it.

"You miss them." He replied easily. "'Pollo. Akota. Duan." Eytan, as usual, was right that she missed them, but she didn't think he understood why she couldn't go back. "I miss them." Eytan looked up at his bonded, his sadness reflected in the caramel orbs that peered up at her, but she didn't need to look into his eyes to see that he was sad. She could feel the ache in her chest and his longing to be back in the rolling hills that he had grown from a cub to the full grown bear he was now in.

"I'm sorry, Eytan." Ktulu said softly. "But I'm not going back. I can't." She was cut off by the bear as he huffed an impatient sigh. "Akota no leave." He insisted, which forced Ktulu into silence. She had faith that someday soon, hopefully, Lakota would leave the Foothills and keep the promise she had made several times before, but she could now feel Eytan's certainty that Lakota wouldn't be leaving. He would know better than she would, wouldn't he? He still went to the Foothills. He still saw everyone and the way they acted. "Akota stay"

Finally Ktulu turned away from the bear and began walking. She could hear rustling behind her, but rather grow closer the rustling became distant until she couldn't hear it anymore. And she was alone. The mare stopped walking once more and heaved a heavy sigh as the weight of Eytan's words and feelings settled on her shoulders. There was no way she'd be able to make the both of them happy, it seemed, and she had no idea what to do.

@[Kahlua]

Image by ChaoticMelodies

Icon by Tay

Messages In This Thread
you could break me - by Ktulu - 10-09-2013, 11:20 PM
RE: you could break me - by Kahlua - 10-12-2013, 12:09 AM
RE: you could break me - by Ktulu - 10-16-2013, 08:22 PM
RE: you could break me - by Kahlua - 10-20-2013, 11:39 AM
RE: you could break me - by Ktulu - 10-29-2013, 09:55 PM
RE: you could break me - by Kahlua - 11-03-2013, 08:49 PM
RE: you could break me - by Ktulu - 11-10-2013, 08:02 PM
RE: you could break me - by Kahlua - 11-15-2013, 09:55 PM