the Rift

[PRIVATE] you could break me

Kahlua the Sunshower Posts: 662
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.3hh :: 9 [Orangemoon] HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Khan :: Common Blue Dragon :: Frost Breath Sevin
No. But is what you want really viable? Kahlua didn't know. She didn't know what to say or how to think. At first it had been the terrible darkness, plaguing her. The monster of the fire; the burned, scarred stallion; the shadows that twitched and danced every hour of the day; the attack of the unicorns. At least those had been physical terrors- things she could see and find an escape from. Things that had a face and a name, things that she could think about because she could picture them in her mind. What of her troubles now? They were intangible, distant, flickers of thoughts in her mind. How could she combat something that had no name, no touch, no feel, no image?

But instead of being forced to answer, she was given a tale, which she listened to cautiously, only because her heart didn't think it could handle anymore promises of death and destruction. But, in the end, Kahlua honestly thought the woman was looking a little too much in to things. But perhaps this was just because she looked so little in to things. Was a life of sorrow and believing there could be no good in the world worthwhile just because of such an incident? Of course, Kahlua could not know the rest of Ktulu's history. She could not know what hurts, trials and tribulations she had faced. She could not know how Ktulu's heart had handled them, how her mind had perceived them. “I'm sorry,” was all she managed, little consolation for what had transpired.

As for the appearance of the bear, she was no longer frightened by such miniscule animals. The miniature cats, wolves, and no apparently bears, that wandered the wilderness she had found to be entirely peaceful. Instead she looked at him and smiled. He was handsome, in a rugged sort of way. Even the dead do not find peace, the mare continued, hell-bent on destroying every last hope of happiness that Kahlua held. But as she finished, Kahlua pursed her lips together in a thin line of determination. Some happened in her head, something made her defiant instead of mopey and she looked to the mare with a fire alight in her blue eyes. “I'm going to change that,” she said finally, strong words trying to convince to whom? “Don't forget my name. I'm going to change this land.” She believed herself, but did the gods?

With a decided nod of her head, the girl finished taking her leave, setting off at a trot into the woods, mind adrift with possibilities. She headed for home with purpose, hopes high that her convictions were not useless.

@[Ktulu]
.KAHLUA

Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Kahlua at any time
for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Please do not tag Kahlua unless it is in an opening post

Messages In This Thread
you could break me - by Ktulu - 10-09-2013, 11:20 PM
RE: you could break me - by Kahlua - 10-12-2013, 12:09 AM
RE: you could break me - by Ktulu - 10-16-2013, 08:22 PM
RE: you could break me - by Kahlua - 10-20-2013, 11:39 AM
RE: you could break me - by Ktulu - 10-29-2013, 09:55 PM
RE: you could break me - by Kahlua - 11-03-2013, 08:49 PM
RE: you could break me - by Ktulu - 11-10-2013, 08:02 PM
RE: you could break me - by Kahlua - 11-15-2013, 09:55 PM
RE: you could break me - by Ktulu - 12-01-2013, 09:53 PM
RE: you could break me - by Kahlua - 12-08-2013, 03:09 PM