the Rift

darkness, darkness..

Delinne Posts: 232
Hidden Falls Curiosus II
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2 hh :: 15 Buff: NOVICE
Dezba :: Black Jaguar :: Stormcall Ina
Something had seriously happened to the Deep Forest.
I was tired, since I had walked from the Meadow to this damned forest for quite a while. Azarel had stayed in the Edge with the herd and I would rip their throats out if they didn't keep my boy safe there. Dezba walked next to me, she was still small but she was getting bigger. Her roar was still squeaky though.
Something had changed me. I knew that it could be Lace, but it felt like something else. I felt darkness tug on my soul as I wandered through the forest. Pumpkins started to show on the ground as I walked deeper in, their faces decorated with jagged smiles and narrowed eyes. Ghouls and ghosts hanged down from the trees too as a thick mist surrounded us. I stopped and let my jaguar jump onto my back. I would not lose her.
The feeling of darkness kept tug on my insides as I continued to walk and I almost felt the rage come forth. Why was I mad? Was I mad because I had left my son in the Edge? Was I mad because I had left my daughter in the Basin? Was I mad because I was a horrible mother?!

I stopped again and stomped my front hoof. I wanted to scream. I just felt... Angry. Hateful. Everything. Was I becoming my father? After all this time? No, I was not a racist sexist son of a bitch. I was Delinne, daughter to Greyskie. The First Princess of Exteria in Dixtrod. I was not the daughter of a tyrant. Not in my world.
My legs moved on and I almost dragged my grey hooves in the ground. Suddenly I heard laughter. Giggling. My blue eyes narrowed as I stopped again and turned 360 degrees. Who was out there? "Who's out there?! Show yourself." I snapped and gazed over the thick mist. It was not disappearing, something that was unusual. It was pretty hot for nighttime and the mist shouldn't be here. Dezba growled quietly on my back, she was too searching the area for signs of life. Not that she was a bigger threat to anyone, but she still had both teeth and claws.
'I'm going crazy...' I thought and felt the urge to lie down. 'No.' I won't lay down. I just won't.
"SHOW YOURSELF, FOR THE GODS' SAKE!" I yelled out, staring into the darkness. My eyes were bloodshot, because I had been crying on almost all my way here from the Meadow. Lace had changed me. I don't know how and I didn't even know if I wanted to know. He had just... Changed me. My soul felt different.

"Found a thin red line of madness."

ooc: Delinne is angry for some reason .-.
word count: 454
tags: @[Circuta]
DELINNE & DEZBA
[Image: 23hlgsp.png]
We will always be a team, no matter what.
Remember?

Please tag Delinne in all posts. Attacking is not allowed without my permission.
Want to meet Delinne? Post in this thread c:

Messages In This Thread
darkness, darkness.. - by Circuta - 10-10-2013, 04:53 AM
RE: darkness, darkness.. - by Delinne - 10-10-2013, 02:00 PM
RE: darkness, darkness.. - by Circuta - 10-11-2013, 04:41 AM
RE: darkness, darkness.. - by Circuta - 10-14-2013, 03:47 AM
RE: darkness, darkness.. - by Delinne - 10-15-2013, 02:47 PM
RE: darkness, darkness.. - by Circuta - 10-21-2013, 03:05 AM