the Rift

darkness, darkness..

Delinne Posts: 232
Hidden Falls Curiosus II
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2 hh :: 15 Buff: NOVICE
Dezba :: Black Jaguar :: Stormcall Ina
How had Lace changed me? Well, first of all, I had not seen him since the Battle. Emotions, history. And he had told my son that he was my friend. More emotions. Meeting that equine had been emotionally difficult, but now was not a moment to think about such. Now I had to defend me and Dezba. "I am here, Leto... I do not know who I am. The divine's however..." The crazed laughing continued and I stared at the black mare. Leto. I recognized that nickname, and that voice. But where had I heard this voice before? It didn't take my mind long before I reckoned the memory of Azarel's birth.. She had been there. Helping me. "It's you." I say, my voice low as I relaxed my tensed bodice.
"Come with me, Leto. The divines have created a blessed land free of this cursed fog not but a few fox-lengths from our location." God, this mare was mysterious, but I trusted her. She had protected me, Azarel and Dezba when we were in trouble and helped my golden lover fight. I trusted her deeply, and she had my loyalty thanks to that day. Therefor, I couldn't resist following her into the darkness of the woods.

We didn't walk for very long, because the strange mare halted after a little while. Pumpkins with carved faces stood around us, spider webs connected the trees in the Deep Forest. What had happened here? Had the Gods decorated this, or someone else? The mare had a little smile on her kissers, making her look even more crazy than I thought she was.
"Stranger, I must know one thing. What is your name? You never told us your name on the day Azarel was born and I need to know who I can thank for that." Dezba sat nicely on my back as I spoke, but shifted slightly. She wanted to say hello to the mare. Had my little feline met the mare since my son's birthday?
I observed the horned mare closely as I walked up to her side. The wind was blowing cold and both Dezba and I shivered. The fog had lifted and in front of us were a land of carved orange fruits as well as ghouls and ghosts hanging from the trees. When had this mysterious place appeared?

"I don't remember if I told you my real name." I suddenly said, my voice was low and soft like a whisper as I didn't think it was necessary to speak loudly. She was right next to me, so why would I waste my voice? "I'm Delinne. But, you can call me Dell or Deli. Your choice." Dezba purred on my back and stomped on my withers with one paw. I smiled vaguely and glanced back at my little cub. "And the feline is Dezba." A satisfied purr vibrated my back and I felt my companion's aura. She was happy now. And so was I, because most of the anger that had haunted me earlier was gone.
Finally.

"Found a thin red line of madness."

ooc: Bad start, awesome end xD
word count: 508
tags: @[Circuta]
DELINNE & DEZBA
[Image: 23hlgsp.png]
We will always be a team, no matter what.
Remember?

Please tag Delinne in all posts. Attacking is not allowed without my permission.
Want to meet Delinne? Post in this thread c:

Messages In This Thread
darkness, darkness.. - by Circuta - 10-10-2013, 04:53 AM
RE: darkness, darkness.. - by Delinne - 10-10-2013, 02:00 PM
RE: darkness, darkness.. - by Circuta - 10-11-2013, 04:41 AM
RE: darkness, darkness.. - by Circuta - 10-14-2013, 03:47 AM
RE: darkness, darkness.. - by Delinne - 10-15-2013, 02:47 PM
RE: darkness, darkness.. - by Circuta - 10-21-2013, 03:05 AM