the Rift

darkness, darkness..

Delinne Posts: 232
Hidden Falls Curiosus II
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2 hh :: 15 Buff: NOVICE
Dezba :: Black Jaguar :: Stormcall Ina
It had been no use that I had told the mare my name. She still referred to me as Leto, a name I had never heard before Azarel's birthday. But, I was okay with it. She may call me whatever she'd like.
"A noble title you ordain, Leto. A suiting name for you, as well, shadowed warrior. An answer to your inquiry. I am known as others as Circuta. Deem me as you wish." Circuta. It reminded me of electricity, and death, but a mare who had saved me and the lives of my son, companion and lover deserved a better meaning of her name. She allowed me to deem her, but what could I possibly name her? I was used to calling others by the names they were given by their parents. My mind was spinning as I tried to think of a name fitting for the crazy mare, and suddenly smiled. "Then I shall deem you, Amika." Friend. We stood there for a while in silence and my bonded yawned tiredly. The scars on her face wrinkled weirdly, but as long as they were healing, I didn't care much about them. As long as my companion wasn't in pain.

Curious words from Amika broke the silence and I turned an ear her way. "Have you found an sanctuary in the edge of the world, Leto?" I closed my eyes and lowered my eyes, allowing my lips to turn into a smile. Had I found peace in my old herdland? Had I been welcomed? Yes. But thanks to Lace, my thoughts were wandering in another direction nowadays. My only real friend - as I saw him. He wasn't a part of the Edge anymore and honestly, I didn't know how I would survive without a single friend in my own herd. I looked up at the mare again as I began to speak. "Honestly, Amika... I don't know." I whispered and let out a deep sigh.
Dezba raised her head from my back, suddenly wide awake, and tilted her head at my words. Her aura was questioning my decision and I could almost hear her voice in my head, asking why I said so.
"Sure, I'm glad that we found a home, but... I don't know. It feels weird and I almost feel like an idiot for choosing the World's Edge as my home a second time. I can't even understand why they would accept me..." My audio was low and soft as if I breathed the words.

I gazed out over the landscape before us and a smile took over the sadness that was rolling in to shadow my thoughts.
"Hey, what do you say? Should we explore this place a little?" I raised my head and let the smile become wider. I was kind of curious about this haunted playground, and surely this mare didn't think otherwise.
Time to explore, right?

"Found a thin red line of madness."

ooc: x3
word count: 484
tags: @[Circuta]
DELINNE & DEZBA
[Image: 23hlgsp.png]
We will always be a team, no matter what.
Remember?

Please tag Delinne in all posts. Attacking is not allowed without my permission.
Want to meet Delinne? Post in this thread c:

Messages In This Thread
darkness, darkness.. - by Circuta - 10-10-2013, 04:53 AM
RE: darkness, darkness.. - by Delinne - 10-10-2013, 02:00 PM
RE: darkness, darkness.. - by Circuta - 10-11-2013, 04:41 AM
RE: darkness, darkness.. - by Circuta - 10-14-2013, 03:47 AM
RE: darkness, darkness.. - by Delinne - 10-15-2013, 02:47 PM
RE: darkness, darkness.. - by Circuta - 10-21-2013, 03:05 AM