the Rift

To Dance, To Roar, To Live

Kiva Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Purple orbs widen when the strange stallion speaks. She is not expecting him to sound kindly and welcoming. The small bay still seemed to shrink with shyness in the presence of the other, her dark unruly mane falling in a protective curtain over her face. The neon-green accented stallion seems to be disturbed by something; curiosity overwhelms the winged mare, as well as concern for the stallion. Though she is suspicious, as she is of all she does not know, she decides to let her curiosity get the best of her, and speak with the glowing stallion about his troubles. She is always a willing listener, perhaps too much, as she rarely ever seems to be the talker.

Kiva inclined her head shakily. “Forgive me for intruding. I simply heard your scream and was frightened for your safety. I am Kiva, Medic of Dragon’s Throat. It is wonderful to meet you, Noise.” She is entranced by his metallic appearance, her violet eyes latching onto every curvature of his shiny body. It is one of a kind, never before seen by the timid mare. She wonders what his hide is made of, how his mane is illuminated and colored so vividly, what the small flashing green orbs on his neck were. Thoughts rush through her head, but she suppresses them, not wanting to bombard the stallion, Noise, with questions. Still, her concern is powerful, the reason she became a medic in the first place. “Are you alright?”
Dicktay2000

Messages In This Thread
To Dance, To Roar, To Live - by Noise - 08-07-2012, 01:18 AM
RE: To Dance, To Roar, To Live - by Kiva - 08-08-2012, 10:04 AM
RE: To Dance, To Roar, To Live - by Noise - 08-15-2012, 02:02 PM
RE: To Dance, To Roar, To Live - by Kiva - 08-15-2012, 11:17 PM