the Rift

[PLAGUE] I promise this is personal

Crowley Posts: 166
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: 12 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Talbot :: Common Hellhound :: Acid & Name? :: Caracal :: None Dingo

We build cathedrals to our pain
Establish monuments to attain

Admittedly, Talbot was surprised when he noticed that the blue maned mare's attention was not on Crowley, but him. It didn't last long, but in the fleeting moments that she stepped closer and kept her pale eyes upon him, he kept his own locked on her frame and watched for any signs of attack. To do so would be foolish on her part and while Talbot didn't believe she would actually do anything, he took every precaution just in case.

As the mare spoke and began to pace back and forth, Crowley kept still and arched a single brow at her actions. The Weaver had met many a strange creatures during his time in Helovia, so he really wasn't too bothered by her movement - perhaps she was just nervous. "Restless legs?" He asked with simple curiosity, but the bi-horned stallion wasn't entirely seeking an answer. Running her question back through his head, Crowley wondered what all he should tell the stranger whose name he still did not know; was she a maiden of peace, or was she of greater blood who believed herself higher than the rest? For now, he would stick with the basics until he could figure it out.

"It's in the northern most part of these lands," he began to explain, keeping his gaze settled on her own in an attempt to gauge her thoughts as her question was answered. "There in the tundra lies a place called the Aurora Basin, where myself and many others call home, though only those with a horn may be accepted beyond our borders. We offer many ranks there, from scholars to thieves, craftsmen to healers; I'm certain that you can find a place within should you choose to accept. Of course, you may always come to see it first before you make your final decision. Miss...?"

"Talk talk talk"

[ooc - I have to apologize that this is somewhat rushed; I didn't want to keep you waiting!]

Freedom from all of the scars and the sins
Lest we drown in the darkness within

Messages In This Thread
[PLAGUE] I promise this is personal - by Isowyn - 10-10-2013, 07:16 PM
RE: [PLAGUE] I promise this is personal - by Isowyn - 10-20-2013, 02:51 PM
RE: [PLAGUE] I promise this is personal - by Crowley - 10-22-2013, 08:08 PM