the Rift

[PRIVATE] I only want you to see, my favorite part of me [Belial - image warning]

October Posts: 40
Deceased
Mare :: Equine :: 16 hh :: 6.5 years
Blu

His voice shudders behind me like the warm exhaust from a machine, a comfort in this decaying pit of frost. It's all my power to resist sinking into him then and there. So greedy is my want of hellfire I consider the idea of skinning him and donning his still steaming flesh like a blanket. The thoughts disperses as quickly as it came though, my other needs pounding furiously against the door of my consciousness. His aroma drifts between my nares and issues a wiggling of my lips as the excitement crawls through them like a worm pushing the fresh dirt of a grave.

He speaks again and I visibly shudder, my lust winding me up like a tightened pig dick. I fight the urge to laugh and instead bolt off into the snow, doing as he bids like some hollow marionette. I would gladly be hollow for him.

My glance across the slope of my shoulders told me enough that I liked what beast had come upon me. Patterned in a bold and rich red, yet stained in face of bone, then speared through poll with swords and hung, I'm sure, with a fifth of a different head. He fulfilled all my fantasies of decay and might - what luck to find a Demon in this wasteland.
Perhaps it truly was hell after all. I ought to consider abandoning my dimly lit woods and taking up residence in the halls of the icicles. Wolves were built for snow too, weren't they?

I howled as I ran. It was an echoing whinny, high and thin with the moan of my needs as I barreled down the track towards my desires. The joy over took me and playfully I threw out a buck with a wash of snow, tossing my head but barely as the antler weight was new and its placement still delicate.

If he could catch me, then he would truly worthy, and I would birth the wretched spawn that would be a world eater.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I keep stepping on the vein
That keeps my lifeline flowing through

O ctober

Tag me only if starting a new thread.
Magic or force permitted any time, aside from death.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I only want you to see, my favorite part of me [Belial - image warning] - by October - 10-22-2013, 12:24 AM