the Rift

[PRIVATE] Take Me There [Torleik]

Brisa Posts: 386
Outcast atk: 3.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Equine :: 15.4 :: 7 HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Hikari :: Common Kitsune :: Fire nickel

Who would have ever predicted that after such a days events she would end up wanting a stallion to help her. Not that she was to say it outloud as her pride couldn't bear the thought of not being able to do things on her own anymore. For many years she had been the only one who could manage to care for herself, since her mother died she had not taken to anyone not physically being able to stand the thought of getting close to someone again. If she did what was to stop things from going horribly wrong again and finding herself alone again. Her reasoning seemed solid enough considering her life of hell she had managed to live through, but it was her heart that seemed to be betraying her. It craved to love someone, to care for someone, to just live normally once again without having to become isolated.

Since having left the other white stallion behind she found herself welcoming the company of a different stallion who seemed to be kind and friendly. After all he had appeared during her rather awkward yet confusing talk with Arrane just before he started acting all strange and nervous. It was one of the most bizarre things that she had ever encountered and it did not sit well with her already tense nerves and skittish tendencies around the opposing sex. She literally felt like curling into a ball and just hiding from the world to save herself anymore embarrassment or humiliation. Sighing deeply she allowed her blue orbs to close momentarily before opening them to stare down at her sorry looking reflection in the water in which she stood. After such a shock of things previously she had nearly collapsed so she had excused herself to get a drink out of a nearby stream hoping to feel a little bit better. The cold water had done little to calm her nerves but at least it was refreshing and gave her something in her stomach for the time being.

Shaking her head as her strides carried her over to the bank she stopped under the shade of one of the few trees welcoming the shade upon her back. The last time she had seen the black stud he had been making sure that Arrane had left them before they wandered off in the opposite direction. It was only now that she realized she did not even know his name! Making a mental note to ask him when he should return from wherever he had went she stood quietly wondering what was going to happen now. The darkened stallion had not caused her usual panicky response but had somehow managed to let her see him as someone who was not a threat. She almost felt a small sense of security around him and even the thoughts drew the weird feeling of butterflies into her gut. Maybe she was just starting to lose it completely she thought with a half smirk, after everything that had happened recently she doubted if it really surprised her to think in such a way. Flicking her tail over her flank to clear away the tiny black pests she raised her cranium wondering where the stallion had disappeared to now.

TAGS: @[Torleik]
MUSE: Good
NOTES: Finished XD

Table and Image by Moonstone Designs
[Image: brisa_by_moonstone_designs-d9dlobm.png]
-- Please Tag Me In Posts --
-- Use of magic, touching , force allowed with the exception of maiming or death. --
Icon base: Bronzehalo

Messages In This Thread
Take Me There [Torleik] - by Brisa - 10-12-2013, 01:07 PM
RE: Take Me There [Torleik] - by Torleik - 10-25-2013, 01:16 AM
RE: Take Me There [Torleik] - by Brisa - 10-28-2013, 10:09 PM
RE: Take Me There [Torleik] - by Torleik - 11-01-2013, 02:42 AM
RE: Take Me There [Torleik] - by Brisa - 11-01-2013, 11:06 PM
RE: Take Me There [Torleik] - by Torleik - 11-12-2013, 07:39 PM
RE: Take Me There [Torleik] - by Brisa - 11-19-2013, 10:50 PM
RE: Take Me There [Torleik] - by Torleik - 12-22-2013, 10:03 PM
RE: Take Me There [Torleik] - by Brisa - 12-23-2013, 12:51 AM
RE: Take Me There [Torleik] - by Torleik - 03-04-2014, 01:20 AM