the Rift

[PRIVATE] Take Me There [Torleik]

Brisa Posts: 386
Outcast atk: 3.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Equine :: 15.4 :: 7 HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Hikari :: Common Kitsune :: Fire nickel

Weary eyes cast across the landscape finding nothing more than a sea of green with the odd flash of colour. Surely the stallion could not have gone far she thought silently re-scanning her field of sight once more before her eyes finally caught the black figure moving in her direction. How had this scenario come about in the first place, was it some weird twist of fate that had brought this stallion into her life? The thought was amusing as she had learned through experience that there was no such thing as a destiny or whatever others called it, life was too cruel to give such hope. Whether she chose to believe it or not her heart still held on to the possibility that there was more to this thing called life. No matter how many times it was shattered it still carried a single thread of hope, wishing for a better life.

Countless nights had passed since the death of her friend and with them she was always awake to see the new dawn begin all over again. Sleep seemed to evade her just like the possibility of true happiness, only the lack of sleep was clearly catching up with her. To tired to care what would come of their encounter she remained still as she took the chance to study the stallion in more detail before she got caught oogling him later on as that would just seem creepy. This actually might be the first time that she had actually purposefully watched a stud without the thought that she was going to die, huh go figure it was when she was about as lively as a tortoise. Her orbs took in the fine definition of each and every muscle, each curve, each minute scar. His kindness had already been proven when he had found her earlier but what was it that allowed her to remain calm around him, maybe she would never know.

As his vocals reached her auds she felt no different than she had the first time he had spoken, no panic, no anxiety.. it was rather baffling. Offering a weak smile she turned to face him, curiosity brimming the edges of her being as the questions jumped to mind. "A little better now I think, thank you." She replied gently wary of how her voice would sound. She had grown used to hearing her own silent thoughts but her voice was not one that she was so familiar with, it was as if she had never found her voice until now. "I'm sorry about earlier, I want to thank you but it appears I missed your name. You can call me Brisa."

Her eyes rose for a moment to catch his before she quickly dropped them again feeling awkward for some reason or maybe embarrassed for her earlier mishap? Geeze she really needed to work on her social skills, or at least her ability to talk to others without making a fool of herself. Some impression she made, most probably believed her to be on the verge of crazy.

TAGS: @[Torleik]
MUSE: Good
NOTES: Nothing wrong with your post :) I understand life can be crazy at times, mine is practically chaos half the time haha

Table and Image by Moonstone Designs
[Image: brisa_by_moonstone_designs-d9dlobm.png]
-- Please Tag Me In Posts --
-- Use of magic, touching , force allowed with the exception of maiming or death. --
Icon base: Bronzehalo

Messages In This Thread
Take Me There [Torleik] - by Brisa - 10-12-2013, 01:07 PM
RE: Take Me There [Torleik] - by Torleik - 10-25-2013, 01:16 AM
RE: Take Me There [Torleik] - by Brisa - 10-28-2013, 10:09 PM
RE: Take Me There [Torleik] - by Torleik - 11-01-2013, 02:42 AM
RE: Take Me There [Torleik] - by Brisa - 11-01-2013, 11:06 PM
RE: Take Me There [Torleik] - by Torleik - 11-12-2013, 07:39 PM
RE: Take Me There [Torleik] - by Brisa - 11-19-2013, 10:50 PM
RE: Take Me There [Torleik] - by Torleik - 12-22-2013, 10:03 PM
RE: Take Me There [Torleik] - by Brisa - 12-23-2013, 12:51 AM
RE: Take Me There [Torleik] - by Torleik - 03-04-2014, 01:20 AM