the Rift

[PRIVATE] Take Me There [Torleik]

Brisa Posts: 386
Outcast atk: 3.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Equine :: 15.4 :: 7 HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Hikari :: Common Kitsune :: Fire nickel

Relieved to finally feel somewhat on even ground with the stallion standing beside her the white fae tried to relax further hoping to ease some of her overall tension her muscles stored. At least she managed to know the black studs name, she should have found that out in the beginning but thanks to her one track mind at the time she had been way too focused on dealing with the younger male. Their conversation had been anything but pleasant and all to awkward for her liking. Ok, she could deal with meeting someone for the first time but when they started acting all strangely choked up and suspicious that's where she needed to draw the line. Her savior was nothing like that thankfully, and she had immediately taken a liking to him feeling rather comfortable being in his company.

As Torleik asked what was up with her encounter with Arrane it took a couple moments to gather her thoughts on the whole situation considering it did not really make all that much sense to her either. " I had never met him before but for some reason he started acting as if he knew me. I'm not sure what his problem was but just the way he was acting reminded me of... of well lets say some rather unpleasant memories." The memories were rather hard to forget and made her shiver involuntarily as the thoughts crossed before her. Never before had she actually talked to anyone about her past fearing that they would judge her, yet she knew that she would have to talk about it sooner than later if she was to ever get over the trauma. If anyone would even care to listen, that was.

The unfamiliar comfort of her new friend seemed to be helping to keep her emotions under control for once, before all this she would never have considered herself emotional. She guessed that one could only take so much loss and pain before it gradually wore away even the strongest minds barriers. How she longed to find someone who could be there for her, to hold her when things were tough and love her when no one else did. Just knowing that somebody loved her and cared about her would be enough to make her happy for the rest of her life. If she could love someone and just express a fraction of what was bottled up inside her, maybe she would finally be able to move on and leave her horror story behind her. Having children had never really been on her mind until she had experienced losing a child that had been conceived out of lust and rape. As if anyone would actually want her, who was she kidding.

Torleik waited patiently the entire time it took for her to answer his questions and for that she was grateful, Not many had allowed her the courtesy of listening to her words. "Do you need somewhere to rest?" Apparently she must look as bad as she felt, she was indeed exhausted having not slept well in months or maybe longer, she couldn't exactly remember. "I doubt I would be able to rest that much but having somewhere safe isn't exactly something I'm used to so you never know." Chuckling softly she tried to add some humor into her words despite the truth that they told. "Do you mind if we talk for a little bit though? It's kinda nice to be able to talk for once, but please don't let me keep you from anything you need to do. If you would rather leave I would understand." Her voice swayed slightly not wanting to actually say she wanted him to stay with her for awhile. This was the first real connection she had felt between someone in a very long time, one that she hoped would not go away. Maybe it was selfish to wish something like that but it was what her shattered heart wanted, it wanted something to feel alright again.

TAGS: @[Torleik]
MUSE: Good
NOTES: I think she may be developing a crush xd

Table and Image by Moonstone Designs
[Image: brisa_by_moonstone_designs-d9dlobm.png]
-- Please Tag Me In Posts --
-- Use of magic, touching , force allowed with the exception of maiming or death. --
Icon base: Bronzehalo

Messages In This Thread
Take Me There [Torleik] - by Brisa - 10-12-2013, 01:07 PM
RE: Take Me There [Torleik] - by Torleik - 10-25-2013, 01:16 AM
RE: Take Me There [Torleik] - by Brisa - 10-28-2013, 10:09 PM
RE: Take Me There [Torleik] - by Torleik - 11-01-2013, 02:42 AM
RE: Take Me There [Torleik] - by Brisa - 11-01-2013, 11:06 PM
RE: Take Me There [Torleik] - by Torleik - 11-12-2013, 07:39 PM
RE: Take Me There [Torleik] - by Brisa - 11-19-2013, 10:50 PM
RE: Take Me There [Torleik] - by Torleik - 12-22-2013, 10:03 PM
RE: Take Me There [Torleik] - by Brisa - 12-23-2013, 12:51 AM
RE: Take Me There [Torleik] - by Torleik - 03-04-2014, 01:20 AM