the Rift

[PRIVATE] Take Me There [Torleik]

Brisa Posts: 386
Outcast atk: 3.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Equine :: 15.4 :: 7 HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Hikari :: Common Kitsune :: Fire nickel

Once her mind was in motion it was very hard to forget about such thoughts simply by choice. Nothing in her past had been by her choice making it all the harder to come to terms with, never mind forget it. Lately every time she closed her eyes the same vivid memories came crashing back to her haunting her night and day, nothing seemed to quell the torture. It was the truth that she was completely exhausted but the thought of submitting herself into the hands of her nightmares seemed far worse than just staying awake catching the odd couple of minutes of sleep when she could. Lost in her own world for a minute the gentle touch against her shoulder surprised her yet her body ceased to react likely out of weariness. Turning her head she caught the encouraging words directed to her by her new friend. “They are in the past, and they can do nothing to harm you now. I promise.”

A soft sigh escaped her lips as the words registered, sadly the stallion was mistaken. Her problems would not just go away now that some time had passed since their occurance, her threats were all to real for that to happen. "I wish it was that simple." She said quietly feeling the truth holding her tightly as if shackles tied her down. Arrane had reminded her of the never ending threat of reliving her past, if Torleik had not appeared when he had she feared it would have. Her strength was no opposition to a stallion with set intentions, most easily outweighed her by at least a couple hundred pounds with her body scoring. Fighting was literally useless to her as well considering she really had no idea how to fight effectively nor did she really have the inclination to learn. Reckless behaviour that caused others pain in her mind had no place in this world.

Listening silently as Torleik once again spoke she welcomed the conversation as it happened so uncommonly in her life. The Basin was not a place that she had heard of so far but it sounded interesting, maybe just for the reason of knowing so little or the fact that it sounded so exclusive. It wasn't a wonder that she wouldn't be accepted onto its grounds even if she did wish to go. "My home is within the Edge wherever that is from here. I would prefer to not return there just yet though, there is still much on my mind and they tend to ask too many questions. I don't have anyone to talk to there.." Few friends had emerged within her time here in Helovia but none really seemed to want to get to know her enough to allow her to trust in them. Her heart was just too damaged maybe it was best that she remained alone.

TAGS: @[Torleik]
MUSE: Good
NOTES: Sorry for late reply, and no worries she is really just looking for friends as she doesn't really know how to let others in. I do want her to find someone who can love her and show her what it means to be loved, a foal would help her to put things behind her. Its just a matter of finding that someone XD

Table by Moonstone Designs
[Image: brisa_by_moonstone_designs-d9dlobm.png]
-- Please Tag Me In Posts --
-- Use of magic, touching , force allowed with the exception of maiming or death. --
Icon base: Bronzehalo

Messages In This Thread
Take Me There [Torleik] - by Brisa - 10-12-2013, 01:07 PM
RE: Take Me There [Torleik] - by Torleik - 10-25-2013, 01:16 AM
RE: Take Me There [Torleik] - by Brisa - 10-28-2013, 10:09 PM
RE: Take Me There [Torleik] - by Torleik - 11-01-2013, 02:42 AM
RE: Take Me There [Torleik] - by Brisa - 11-01-2013, 11:06 PM
RE: Take Me There [Torleik] - by Torleik - 11-12-2013, 07:39 PM
RE: Take Me There [Torleik] - by Brisa - 11-19-2013, 10:50 PM
RE: Take Me There [Torleik] - by Torleik - 12-22-2013, 10:03 PM
RE: Take Me There [Torleik] - by Brisa - 12-23-2013, 12:51 AM
RE: Take Me There [Torleik] - by Torleik - 03-04-2014, 01:20 AM