the Rift

[PRIVATE] Take Me There [Torleik]

Torleik the Bloodskald Posts: 354
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 11 HP: 66.5 | Buff: SWIFT
Irelyn :: Plain Griffin :: Molten Dagger RedGod
TORLEIK
Long is the winter of a man's soul

She was smiling. That was good, right? Surely if he had hurt her she would have let him know, or she wouldn’t be smiling at him now. Still, she hadn’t answered his question…and that did leave him with some amount of concern. Perhaps she felt her whicker and the smile was answer enough. Torleik knew he certainly felt fine – fantastic, even. The stallion could not recall a moment in time where he had felt so…peaceful and powerful at once, so satisfied and complacent, yet ready for a race across this field they currently inhabited. He was weak and strong at the same time; painfully awake and half-under in the same moment.

Did Brisa feel as he did? Was this what…this was supposed to feel like? Good? Pleasurable? Enjoyable? It was a surprise to the dual-horned male that he wished to do it again. Torleik had expected guilt and self-loathing like the last time, but neither seemed to hover anywhere near his conscious mind. Maybe this was how everything like this was when he was allowed the choice and not forced into it. Having a willing partner was certainly vastly more helpful in terms of his conscience, and a willing and beautiful partner at that.

A partner he wished to be close to. Taking a step, his legs feeling a little unsteady, Torleik arced his neck over hers and drew her to him, enjoying her proximity, warmth and scent. This was much better than that other, foolish stallion, he thought. Still, some doubts began to creep into his mind. What did this mean, now? Between them? What if she…ended up with his child? He had not considered that.

Fool. The word was short, in his father’s voice. Torleik grimaced. She was in heat and he had given in, an idiotic decision, despite his good intentions. The male took a deep breath, considering the only option he would allow himself, should this union produce an offspring – unplanned as it may be: he would try to be a good father. But gods help him, he was not ready for that, and he prayed this moment of weakness would not birth a permanent reminder of their choices.

“We cannot stay here forever,” Torleik finally murmured, pulling back. “And I will not let you wander alone.” Where she went, he would follow, and keep her safe. For now.

@[Brisa]
------------------------------------------

OOC: Fifty million years later, as usual x.x

"talk talk talk"
'Mental talking'
Thoughts

Credits: Image by Flowering Fatality @ DA
[Image: 531c0b471919e]

No man is an island.
Pixel by: Tamme :D

Please tag me in all posts! Thank you!

Messages In This Thread