the Rift

[OPEN] This Foreign Land [Acceptance]

Blitzen Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

It wasn't long at all before I was approached. A snow white lady approached with a most unusual marking resembling the color of bright and fresh blood on her face in the shape that looked like she had a gash on her crown and nose. It brought concern upon my face for a split second, but I soon realized it was only a marking. Comet's own uneasiness was felt through our shared thought but it was soon settled with my discovery.

This lady wielded her own silver gilded blade, rotating and spiraling through her cranium much like a deformed sapling reaching for sunlight. I looked down at her, making eye contact and taking in her eyes as well. I was a very observative creature. I wished to know certain details for certain reasons such as for future positive identification. They were a steely blue.

My shoulders stood a good foot taller than her own... it was something I had grown used to. And to be honest, I didn't mind.

She willed her words in a tone that was stern yet friendly in a way... it was contradicting but I understood. She reminded me of someone that was in military rankings and once she gave her introduction, my assumptions proved correct.

[Image: snowflake_zps06f77df3.png]"A pleasure, Lady Artemis." My head dipped for a split second in nod and I continued [Image: snowflake_zps06f77df3.png]"My name is Blitzen and this is Comet." I indicated the griffon on my back. She asked me of my skillsets and I paused for a moment before letting my gruff yet warm voice pour into the air again.

[Image: snowflake_zps06f77df3.png]"The question you ask is difficult, I guess you could say. You see, I hail from Winterseige which is a place where we are all family and only love and warmth and friendliness permeates into the air. I have never used these horns unless I have had to, which has only been to fend off predators, so my training in combat is limited. I have never attacked someone. I know a small amount about herbs to heal and I was taught to craft a long time ago. I could be useful, I would simply need to be taught and pushed and trained in the right direction."

The muscles in my legs flexed as I shifted my weight. Raw power from me was apparent. My speed wasn't all too great and I was perfectly fine with that. I was strong and tough... thick. I could handle many licks and many hard conditions. I was hardy. And if I dealt a blow... it was usually deadly or extremely serious.

@[Artemis] [[I don't mind at all! ^^ Thank you for replying! If you don't want to be tagged just let me know and I'll stop and remove this. :)]]
[Image: snowflake_zps06f77df3.png]"Blitzen Talk." - [Image: snowflake_zps06f77df3.png]

"Blitzen Thoughts."
- [Image: snowflake2_zps064d8f50.png]"Comet Thoughts"

Messages In This Thread
This Foreign Land [Acceptance] - by Blitzen - 10-12-2013, 02:32 PM
RE: This Foreign Land [Acceptance] - by Artemis - 10-13-2013, 04:44 AM
RE: This Foreign Land [Acceptance] - by Blitzen - 10-13-2013, 07:56 PM