the Rift

[OPEN] Sainting the Sinner [Parelia, Open]

Parelia Posts: 210
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3 :: 7:: Frostfall HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Penna :: Peregrine Falcon :: None Parelia

Parelia
I've gotta fight today, To live another day, Speakin' my mind today

Parelia watched the poor lump of a horse lying in the mud, and for some awful reason she could not look away from the train wreck that was this stallion’s life. ‘How could anyone let something like this happen to them?’ she thought sadly her eyes full of sympathy. The memories of her own life engulfed her and she stood watching the stallion, without seeing them. Pain and embarrassment, or the shadows of those feelings, flooded her mind. She had been abused and raped kept thin to keep her fighting spirit down, but that had only worked for a few months.

She had her revenge then and had vowed never to let something like that happen to her again, or to anyone else. She was suddenly shaken from her memories, as the stallion surged to his hooves. ‘How long have I been standing here?’ she thought curiously. Her soft brown eyes watched him lurch and stagger and stand firm. He was huge, she hadn’t realized it but he towered over her. She stood her ground, even though she was shaken by his hulking skeleton like figure. The mud slipping and sliding down his frame did nothing to help her confidence. She wasn’t scared of getting dirty, but he was at least three times her own height.

She watched him taking in his outrageous and strangely funny stance. She watched him her odd humor leaving her as he drew his ears back. She took her own indignant stance raising her head proudly her eyes flashing from worried to vexed. ‘How dare he get angry and pushy with me! All I have done is stop to see if he is ok, stupid stallion!’ She thought rage flashing through her. She made herself take a few deep breathes after he spoke to calm the voice she knew would shake if she spoke now. Watching him carefully zeroing in on what was left of his muscles searching for the signs of movement. Her voice was still annoyed, but it had what she hoped would be a calming aspect towards it, “I just want to make sure you are ok.” She decided to keep it simple since he obviously wasn’t in a very good frame of mind.

-----------------------------------
Speech Thoughts
Words:372
OOC: Thank you! I am feeling much better.

[Image: 54a664c1065ed][Image: 542f83afbdf08]
Please tag Parelia! Attack at anytime

Messages In This Thread
Sainting the Sinner [Parelia, Open] - by Oxy - 10-12-2013, 02:37 PM
RE: Sainting the Sinner [Parelia, Open] - by Oxy - 10-13-2013, 11:23 PM
RE: Sainting the Sinner [Parelia, Open] - by Oxy - 11-02-2013, 12:24 PM
RE: Sainting the Sinner [Parelia, Open] - by Parelia - 11-02-2013, 01:26 PM
RE: Sainting the Sinner [Parelia, Open] - by Oxy - 11-04-2013, 10:20 PM
RE: Sainting the Sinner [Parelia, Open] - by Oxy - 11-10-2013, 01:34 PM
RE: Sainting the Sinner [Parelia, Open] - by Oxy - 12-06-2013, 10:14 PM
RE: Sainting the Sinner [Parelia, Open] - by Oxy - 12-14-2013, 04:20 PM