the Rift

[OPEN] Sainting the Sinner [Parelia, Open]

Parelia Posts: 210
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3 :: 7:: Frostfall HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Penna :: Peregrine Falcon :: None Parelia
Parelia’s eyes flowed over the stallion searching bellow the mud and skinny physic towards his bone structure. ‘He really is a handsome man, he just needs some weight and lots of help.’ She thought quietly her smile still covering her face. She really did want to help him, even though he was trying to kick her. She knew that she probably did seem suspicious to him, caring about everyone and all, it is an odd trait to have. She had learned from a young age that you have to care about yourself, but if you only stood up for others and helped them, everyone’s life would be so much better. Her mind wondered briefly back to the filly that had brought her to that terrible stallion. If someone had told her that wasn’t how to be loved she might have fought back. Sighing lightly Parelia turned her azure eyes back to Oxy’s dark gaze.

As his ears lay down slightly her smile falters, ‘He does think I’m lying, how can I show him I’m being honest?’ She thought sadly her letting her sadness cover her expression, much like the mud on his own body. But he surprises her by lifting his ears back and responding to her question with a very disheartening answer. She lets his words sink in allowing the silence to embrace them. Her warm voice strokes the air gently, “Oxy, I don’t think you are mentally impaired, you seem well enough to me.” She paused letting that take effect as her smile returns with a determined quality to it as she speaks again, “I am sure my family would welcome you with open arms; I live in the Windtossed Foothills.” There was not a trace of doubt that her herd would allow him to join. His tensed muscles did not escape her sharp eyes, but she allowed it, almost positive he wouldn’t harm her. ‘Sometimes trust is all someone needs.’ She thought to herself confidently.

As the silence stretched on she continued to watch him wondering how much torment and torcher he had gone through to be this way. She knew how evil and cruel other could be. As his words melt into her ears she can’t help her next move; call it her motherly instinct or just being a mare. Her muzzle slowly reaches towards him carefully searching for his filthy cheek. Words escape her as she just sits there in the mud with this miserable case before her muzzle extended in a tender way. His next sentence sparks her voice again, “Oh Oxy. As long as you’ll accept my company, you don’t have to feel pain anymore, I am here for you.” She paused her next words coming out as a gentle whisper, “What pain plagues you? Please share with me.” Pulling away she notices his hard gaze, her own eyes damp with tears. His hostile emotion only hurts her more. She can’t help but feel his pain, as it draws off her own experience of being shunted.

--------------------------------------------------------
Speech Thoughts
Words: 503
OOC: This really did make me sad because I know people like that.

Code generated by Tintedglass Layout Generator
[Image: 54a664c1065ed][Image: 542f83afbdf08]
Please tag Parelia! Attack at anytime

Messages In This Thread
Sainting the Sinner [Parelia, Open] - by Oxy - 10-12-2013, 02:37 PM
RE: Sainting the Sinner [Parelia, Open] - by Oxy - 10-13-2013, 11:23 PM
RE: Sainting the Sinner [Parelia, Open] - by Oxy - 11-02-2013, 12:24 PM
RE: Sainting the Sinner [Parelia, Open] - by Oxy - 11-04-2013, 10:20 PM
RE: Sainting the Sinner [Parelia, Open] - by Oxy - 11-10-2013, 01:34 PM
RE: Sainting the Sinner [Parelia, Open] - by Oxy - 12-06-2013, 10:14 PM
RE: Sainting the Sinner [Parelia, Open] - by Parelia - 12-08-2013, 02:43 AM
RE: Sainting the Sinner [Parelia, Open] - by Oxy - 12-14-2013, 04:20 PM