the Rift

[OPEN] Sainting the Sinner [Parelia, Open]

Parelia Posts: 210
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3 :: 7:: Frostfall HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Penna :: Peregrine Falcon :: None Parelia
Parelia kept her azure orbs locked on the muddy boney stallion before her as his laugher assaults the air. Her dainty ears slide back tilted towards her Arabian built skull. ‘Why is he laughing?’ She thought more sad than any other emotion. She sighed and lowered her eyes not meeting his gaze. As he pulls away her eyes only convey more sorrow. Her kind voice is a mere whisper, “Why won’t you let me help you Oxy?” She pulls back as he moves his head quickly away from her reach. Her cremello ears stay tilled backwards away from him as she tries to wrap her mind around someone not wanting such openly offered help. His cold steady gaze seems to pierce her heart pulling at her emotions sending her for a looping rollercoaster ride.

She just watches him cautiously; she can tell he doesn’t believe her. She sighs trying to ready herself for what she is sure to come from this mood swinging male. ‘I know I can’t make the past better I can’t change what may or may not have happened to him…’ Her voice sad finishes what she was thinking as he starts to fail, “But I can change the future…” She is cut off by his flashing teeth, instincts yank her neck out of the way causing his (attack she isn’t sure) to miss her supple flesh. As his massive hooves start floundering around Parelia bounces nimbly to her own feet scurrying out of the way trying to avoid sharp joints.

Her eyes just take in his extreme, and to her unexplainable, panic. Her brain comes to the conclusion that it has to be the drugs that are driving him to panic and flee. It wasn’t like she had done anything to hurt him, besides maybe his pride by not cowering before his size. As his brown eyes lock onto her own azure orbs she can almost feel his panic and her breath catches in her chest and pain like an ice chip jabbing her heart rocks through her body causing her to grit her teeth against the sudden flood coursing to her gentle eyes.

His words only twist the ice dagger deeper tearing her kind natured heart releasing the tears she had been fighting. ‘Yelling is nature’s way of releasing anxiety’ at least that’s what her father’s voice was echoing inside her head, and she clung to that notion. Her own voice rang suddenly clear and strong in her head, ‘Anger over tears! Get mad don’t let this stupid stallion tear you apart!’ But a softer voice whispered in her ear, dripping with sorrow, ‘At least while he is still around…’

She raised her head defiantly ears plastered flat to her feminine skull as his voice stung her again, but she let it spur her bitter anger. Her brain stumbles desperately searching for something that will sting him, maybe even bring him back from the rancid waters. Her anger swells for a moment almost bringing forth some very ugly words, but as quickly as it arose it’s been sucked from her. Her ears fall forward limp, while her body sags her wings even falling their tips brushing the gooey mud. Her voice swelled from her once more chasing after the fleeing form of Oxy, “Remember what I said Oxy! Seek me if you change your mind!” A sad sigh sagged her shoulders even more as she watched him before turning to the right so he would see her side and hopefully not the tears that were slowly leaking from her soft brown eyes.
--------------------------------------------------------
Speech Thoughts
Words: 597
OOC: It’s ok lol *hugs back* Parelia is going to be going through a lot of changes here soon and she might not be so nice here pretty quick, maybe they can meet up again and he can give her shit about not being so nice any more ;)

Code generated by Tintedglass Layout Generator
[Image: 54a664c1065ed][Image: 542f83afbdf08]
Please tag Parelia! Attack at anytime

Messages In This Thread
Sainting the Sinner [Parelia, Open] - by Oxy - 10-12-2013, 02:37 PM
RE: Sainting the Sinner [Parelia, Open] - by Oxy - 10-13-2013, 11:23 PM
RE: Sainting the Sinner [Parelia, Open] - by Oxy - 11-02-2013, 12:24 PM
RE: Sainting the Sinner [Parelia, Open] - by Oxy - 11-04-2013, 10:20 PM
RE: Sainting the Sinner [Parelia, Open] - by Oxy - 11-10-2013, 01:34 PM
RE: Sainting the Sinner [Parelia, Open] - by Oxy - 12-06-2013, 10:14 PM
RE: Sainting the Sinner [Parelia, Open] - by Oxy - 12-14-2013, 04:20 PM
RE: Sainting the Sinner [Parelia, Open] - by Parelia - 12-18-2013, 11:51 AM