the Rift

[OPEN] Stranger Danger [Amara]

Amara Posts: 136
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 8.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.1 hh :: 6 years HP: 60.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Sameira :: Royal Hellhound :: Hellfire dark

I skip along, the little Sameira bunny bounding after me. I was left snickering and snorting, almost throwing myself to the ground on several occasions. You're a... bunny..! I giggle, Sameira looking displeased at my reaction to her curse. She gave me a menacing look that said, "Mention my form again and I swear to the Gods I will burn your little butt right out of Helovia." Still too young to speak through our bond however, she just glared at me with her big, adorable bunny eyes. I finally give in to my laughter, tossing myself into the soft Tallsun grass and letting out a surprisingly loud burst of laughter.

I hear rustling and stop, leaping up and preparing myself, magic held in my invisible hands. I could sense a soul on the move, for my powers reached for it, tugging at the end of the leash. Peeking in the direction of the soul, I spot a filly throwing herself this way and that. Opening my mouth to laugh, I watch her collide with the ground, laying there splayed out. She must sense my presence as well, for she goes and says hello. Stepping out, I cautiously approach her, giggling. "Quite a performance there!" I smile, looking at the black filly. She had wings too, one of them decorated in pretty blue markings. I look at her, never seeing her before.

"I'm Amara!" I smirk, Sameira shuffling in behind me. "That's Sameira my hell- er... bunn.. bunny..." Another brief fit of laughter, and I stop, trying to gather myself. "Sorrry... its just..." More laughter. Gods, I couldn't hold a sentence together without laughing. "Sameira is supposed to be a Hellhound... and... cursed.." I hold my laughter, looking at the girl. Sameira sits, her big floppy ears limp against her head.
"words words words"
Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
Stranger Danger [Amara] - by Speirling - 10-12-2013, 03:32 PM
RE: Stranger Danger [Amara] - by Amara - 11-11-2013, 12:53 PM